25.Studying together

(Suddenly an idea came in the wild mind of Sid.
He took out his note book and write something on it. He teared up that page, make a plane of that and threw it towards Avu without being noticed by Librarian.

Avu took that plane and open it. It was written like...

"Love look at me na...."

She smiled and looked at Sid. Sid was writing next letter. He threw it. She caught it. The letter was like...

"Kiddo I want you now only at any cost. Let's go at our place. Please please please. If you want we will study there but please let's go na please."

{Who remember Sidneet's place ? Tell me in comments.}

(Avu looked at Sid who was already looking at her with puppy face. She smiled and mouthed ok to him. He got happy and jumped in excitement. Avu face palmed. )

Librarian : If you don't want to study then go from here. Yaha pe uchlana band karo.

(Sid got embarrassed. He took all his stuff and went outside. Avu also went behind him. They both went towards canteen and took food for them. Avu messaged Jai that she will eat her lunch alone. After that they both covered their faces and went to their place. They reached there after some time. As soon as they reached Sid took their all the stuffs and put on the table. He then just took Avu in bridal style and laid her on the bed.

He hovered over her and started kissing her like there is no tomorrow. She also let him do what he wants. He was just kissing her all over her face and neck. After he got satisfied, he took her like a baby and sat on the bed with her on his lap. He made her legs and hands wrapped around his body and buried his face in the crook of her neck. She smiled and started caressing his hair lovingly. He was feeling relaxed. They were sitting like that only for sometime. Then Sid pulled back. )

Avu : Satisfied?

(Sid nodded. Avu cupped his face in her small hands and kissed his forehead, cheeks, chin, lips and giggled. Sid smiled at her.)

Avu : Let's study now.

(Sid frowned. But Avu made a puppy face and made him sit on bed and gave him the book to study. He made a grumpy face but started reading that book. Avu also started studying. After about 1.5 minutes he got frustrated and keep that book away from him)

Sid : Yeh sab kya hain? I can't study this. I am not understanding a single line. I am not raeding this.

(Avu looked at him with dangerous eyes. He gulped and took that book and started reading it again. But he was not able to concentrate on anything. Avu understood his situation. She sighed and went towards him. She took the book from him. He got confused)

Avu : I know you are not able to concentrate. See I will tell you. If you are not confident about your study then don't read much. Just read small things first and try to remember then. Then go towards big big theories. You don't have to study whole syllabus. Just do some part but do that with full concentration. ok?

(Sid nodded)

Avu : I will help you.

(She started explaining him small things first with easy ways. He also started concentrating on it. Then Avu asked him some questions. He gave answers of questions correctly. He himself got shocked. Avu then told him the importance of study. He also agreed to study. They both started to study again. Then they both ate their lunch and again started studying. In evening Avu saw that Sid slept. She smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled in sleep. She also smiled at him. She laid beside him and hugged him. They both slept for some time. 

Sid woke up after some time and saw Avu caressing his hair lovingly. Sid smiled at her. He pulled her closer and rubbed his cheek with her lovingly. She giggled. Sid kissed her cheeks. They got fresh while doing their lovely romance and left for the hostel. They reached at hostel. Avu told him to study. He also nodded his head. He kissed her cheeks and ran towards his room. Avu also went to her room.)

.

.

.

EOC***