111.What must have happened to her?

Two days later...
On Sid's side...
He was sitting in his office working on his laptop. After working for straight three hours he stopped. He got up from the chair and went towards the window taking history coffee. He went and started sipping his coffee. He was looking outside the window probably thinking what must his love doing this time? He was very sad. He then took out his phone and started scrolling randomly through his insta. That's when he noticed Jann posted a photo. He opened it and saw the photo os of his love. Tear rolled down his cheek but he controlled himself. He zoomed it and was admiring her photo. It was her pic with Jann when they all went to trip. He was admiring her smile and her baby face and her scrunched nose. He was about to put his phone back but the caption of that photo made him shocked. The caption was "Get well soon Avu... ❤"
He stumbled reading it.

Sid (in mind) : What happened to her? Why Jann posted like this? Is she ok or not? How can i know? Should I call Jann? No no no. I can't. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Yes yes. I will ask Faisu. Ha. He must know.

(Without wasting a second he called Faisu. He picked up the call)

Call conversation*****

Sid : Hey... Faisu...

Faisu : Ha mein hi hoon bol.

Sid : Faisu do you know what happened to Avneet? I mean Jann posted her pic and....

Faisu : Oh yeah I know.

Sid : Tell me. What happened to her?

Faisu : Woh. She faced Cardiac Arrest due to sudden shock on the day when we went to drop her. She was in the hospital for some days. Now she is ok. Jann told me that Avneet, Jai bhai and Reem di has went for a trip to lighten up her mood.

Sid : ok

Call conversation ends*****

He said ok and cut the call. The ground under his legs slipped. Tears rolled down his cheeks without his consent. He stumbled and fell down. As soon as his body touched the ground he fainted.

After about five minutes the door of his cabin opened revealing his dad.

SD (looking at the file) : Sid see this....

(The file fell from his hand when he saw Sid lying unconscious on the floor. He ran to him)

SD (shaking him) : Sid get up? What happened? Get up Sid.

(He was shaking him but no response. He sprinkled some water but no response. Finally he called the doctor. Doctor came and checked him)

SD : Doctor what happened to him?

Doctor : Don't worry he is fine. He just fainted due to some shock. Take care of him. He will wake up after some time.

(SD nodded. Doctor left. He sat beside Sid who was unconscious. He took his hand in his and caressed it. He was worried about him. After some time Sid woke up.)

SD : Sid how are you now?

Sid (lost) : I am ok dad.

SD : You go home and take rest.

Sid : Dad I am going Delhi to my friends' home if you don't mind.

SD : Of course. You can go yaar. And enjoy. When you wanna go?

Sid : Now. 

SD : But...Ok fine. Go but take care.

(Sid nodded. SD left to his cabin. Sid hurriedly went to home and got ready. He asked Faisu to give him location of Avu's trip. It was some hotel. He went to airport and went to Delhi)

With Avu...
She was sitting in her room lost. Jaireem tried a lot to divert her mind but it's not helping. Jaireem came there with food. 

Reem : Avu...Let's eat food dear. You must be hungry na.

(Avu hummed. Jaireem looked at each other and sighed. But then also Reem fed her as Jai was busy with some work. They ate their dinner and went to their respective rooms and slept. Avu didn't sleep. She was still busy thinking about Sid. She was sitting on the bed thinking about their moments. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She controlled her loud sobs.)

Avu (in mind) : I missed you so much Sid. What must be your condition? I couldn't tolerate this. Because of me bhai and bhabhi are worried for me. They can't even spend time for each other. What should I do now? I am missing you so much Siddoo.

Suddenly, she heard sound of something coming from the window. She got up and looked at the window to see someone coming inside her room. She got shocked to see the person.

.

.

.

EOC***
Next chapter will be the last one.