109.Hearts shattered

All got shocked especially Sid. 

Sid (keeping his left hand on his right cheek) : b...bhai....

(Jai hold his collar)

Jai (angrily) : How dare you touch my sister? ha? Who are you to her?

Avu : Bhai....

Jai : You stay quiet Avu.

(All were shocked and confused why Jai is saying like that. Reem was also shocked) 

Jai : Why the hell you were hugging her? You are no one to her. Do you think after what your so called brother did to my sister and what your sister did to me I will still think you as my friend? Ha? You are no one to us. No one to Avu. I know you will also do like your brother and your sister. Just stay away from her and don't you dare to interfere in our life. Get lost.

(All got shocked to the core. Jai pushed Sid hardly that he fell down. Reem was crying but she couldn't do anything as it is Jai's decision. Avu was so shocked to react anything. She was numb. Sid stood up and looked at Avu with teary eyes. Their hearts were racing at the highest rate. They looked in each other's eyes. They could sense the pain in each other's eyes. Sid closed his eyes. Tears rolled down his eyes. He turned and went away from there. Anu and Faisu also went with Jann and Ri. As soon as Avu saw Sid went away she got panicked and she felt a sharp pain in her chest and she fainted.)

Jai/Reem (shouted) : Avu

(They both shouted. Jai took her head on his lap and was patting her cheeks. Reem came there and was calling her but it was not happening. She went and brought water)

Reem : Take it. 

(Jai sprinkled water but still she was not opening her eyes)

Reem (worried) : Lucy Call doctor fast. Her heartbeats are not normal.

(Jai just took her and ran in her room. Doctor came to check her.)

Jai : Doctor what happened to her?

Doctor : We have to shift her in hospital fast. She is getting critical. 

Jai : WHAT? but Why? What happened to her?

Doctor : I will tell later. First let's take her fast.

(Jai nodded. Reem and Jai both took her to hospital. Doctors took Avu in. Jai and Reem sat outside. Here, Sid's condition was not less. He went to airport and went to his home alone. His heart was shattered into million pieces. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.)

After some time...
Doctor came out from Avu's room.

Jai : What happened doctor?

Doctor : See due to sudden shock she has got cardiac arrest. 

Jai / Reem : WHAT?

Doctor : Yeah. She is very healthy that is why she didn't went in coma. But I will suggest you to not give her any kind of stress. You can take her home after 2 days. We need to keep her in observation.

(Doctor left. Tears rolled down from Jai and Reem's eyes. They were shocked.)

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Abhinavi...
Both were sleeping when Vaish got up with jerk.

Vaish (shouted) : Avuuuuuuuuuuuu...........

(Abhi woke up and saw Vaish. He got worried. She was sweating and shivering.)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish baby what happened? Are you ok?

Vaish (crying) : Abhi.... Avu.....Something has happened to her.

Abhi : What? But ..How did you know?

Vaish : I know Abhi. I can sense that.

Abhi : Vaish... Baby calm down. Nothing is like that. You must have seen a bad dream. Now don't take stress. Calm down. Sleep now.

(Abhi increased the AC temperature. He laid her down. He then took some wet wipes and cleaned Vaish's face and neck. He opened her shirt and wiped her upper chest and shoulders. Then he laid beside her and pulled her close. He patted her back. But she was not sleeping. He started caressing her hair but she was still not sleeping. He sighed. He pulled her face towards him and brushed his lips on her whole face. She closed her eyes and gripped his shirt in her baby hands. He smiled. He slipped her hands in her shirt and started caressing her back. She shivered under his touch. He started caressing her hair with other hand. She fell into deep slumber after some time. He smiled and pull out his hand from her shirt. He kissed Vaish's chubby cheeks and slept cuddling her softly)

.

.

.

EOC***