193.The Truth revealed

They saw Avu lying on the floor unconscious. All got shocked and scared. Sid quickly went to her.

Sid : Avu... Avu...

(His breathing got uneven. All got tensed.)

Jai : Sid lay her on bed. I am calling doctor.

(Sid picked her up and layed her on bed. They were tensed. Sid was sitting beside her and was calling her name repeatedly. Doctor came and went inside to check her. After some time he came out)

Sid : Uncle what happened to her?

Doctor : She got panic attack.

All : What?

Jai : But why? She was toh ok some time before.

Jann : Yeah. And she was happy as well.

Doctor : Maybe something must have happened in the room.

Anu : But she was lying on the floor unconscious when I entered the room.

Jai : Then why she got panic attack?

Reem : Will see later. First let her be ok.

Doctor : She is weak. She will be ok after some time. Her BP got shooted. Take care.

(All nodded. All went inside and sat there. They were waiting for her to get up. After some time she stirred. Sid who saw it held her hand)

Sid : Avu... Avu..

(All looked at them. They saw she is gaining conscious. She opened her small eyes to see Sid holding her hand. She got up with jerk and was panting heavily. Sid hugged her)

Avu (crying violently) : Sid..

Sid : Avu shaant... It's ok. It's fine. First stop crying..

(He made her calm but she was still crying. He pulled back)

Jai : Avu what happened? Why are you crying?

Avu (crying) : Sid.. Bhai.. Woh..

(She said pointing to the cupboard.)

Reem : There is nothing baccha see.

(She got up hastily and sat down on floor finding something)

Ri : Avu shant. Mujhe bata kya hain. I will find. You stop.

Sid : Avu what are you looking for?

Avu (crying) : Sid... That file...

(All got confused)

Sid : Which file Avu?

Avu : There is one file....

(She was finding it here and there and was crying. It was getting hard for all to handle her. She was finding a file hastily and at last she found it under the cupboard. She took it and went to Sid. Sid took it)

Sid : What Avu?

Avu (shouted) : See it na.. Open it.

Sid : Calm down.

(Avu didn't wait for him and snatched it from him. She opened it and show it to Sid)

Avu : See this.. What they have written

(Sid took a look on it and got shocked. He got numb and gulped)

Avu : Bolo na... Why they have written like this? Call them and tell them. Are they mad?

Jai : Kya hain Sid usmein?

(Sid just looked at Jai with fearful eyes. All got confused)

Avu : Bhai call in the hospital. Tell them that they are gonna die with my bare hands.

Jai : Avu but what happened?

Avu : Bhai they have written that I faced miscarriage in that freaking file.

(And that's it all the people present in that room got terrified. Sid was shivering with fear. Avu was fuming in anger)

Avu : Call them na. What are you waiting for? It's not the truth. How I will face miscarriage when I was not pregnant?

(She was blabbering all the things in anger. She got no answer)

Avu : Why all are silent? Call them na. Max you do it. These all are tasting my patience.

Max (cupping her face) : Avu... You...

Avu : What Avu? Don't Avu me. Call in that freaking hospital Max. I am going to shoot them.

(She said taking out her gun. All flinched in fear.)

Reem : Princess calm down.

Avu : What bhabhi? They have written that...

(Before she could complete Jai said)

Jai : You have faced miscarriage Avu. It's the truth. You have to accept it. You were one month pregnant when Khanna attacked you and you lost your baby and also you won't be able to become a mother any more because of injuries.

(He blurted out everything with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes only to see the gun from Avu's hand fell down and she fainted again. Sid held her)

Sid : Avu Avu.. Open your eyes

(He sprinkled some water and she gain her conscious)

Avu : Sid.. Sid... Bhai is pranking na? You also know that I was not pregnant. Hain na? Bolo na Sid..

(She said hoping for a positive response but she saw tears dwelled up in his eyes. She started crying)

Avu (crying, holding his collar) : Bolo na Sid... You know it na? Say me.. Say na.... It is not the truth... Say na Sid.. You have swear on me..

Sid : We lost it Avu.

(With that her hold on his collar got loose. Suddenly)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next is also coming but I want good response. I am not giving targets as this story is ending so enjoy today.