21.The Letter Drama

{Before starting the actual chapter I want to clear that I am going to write only proposal in this chapter. Their first meet will be given in future chapters as per the situations. So let's start with the chapter...}

Flashback starts*****

After few days of college starting. Sidneet knew each other. They always stole glances of each other. Their groups were not friends nor rivals of each other.

One day.....

(Sid was laying on the bed in his room thinking about Avu.)

Sid (In mind) : Yaar. I just love her. I can't think anything else apart from her. What have you done to me yaar? Her smile, her eyes, her scrunchy nose and and and her soft lips. Ughhhh....I just love her.
Ab jo bhi jo mein uso kal propose karunga hi.

(Thinking this he slept.)

Next day...

(In lecture. Sid has written a letter for Avu in which he has written the lines for proposing her. He has brought the letter with him in college.

They were in the lecture. So Sid thought to give her the letter after the lecture.)

After lecture...

(They were going towards canteen. Sid's group was walking behind Avu's group. They all were talking. Avu's group was going in front. Avu was walking with Vaish and Jann. Jai was walking with Ri. Sid thought that this will be the best time to give her the letter. He made an aeroplane of that letter and threw it towards Avu.

Before anything can happen he ran from there but stood behind the wall. Avu blished watching Sid. But but but.... The letter land in front of Jai. Avu didn't notice it and went forward. Sid got shocked. He started trembling and sweating. Jai took that letter in his hands and open it. It was written like.....)

Dear Love,
          From the first day itself I like you. The way you laugh and smile. I just love to admire you. I love the way you look at me secretly. I know you also love me. I am not at all good at the proposal as it was my first time. So I am directly asking you. Will you be my girlfriend???

                                             Yours Lovely
Secret Admirer

(Jai just took that letter and made an aeroplane again and threw it away. He went from there. Sid sighed heavily. He was now looking for that letter. He saw that Abhi got that letter and he was smirking looking at every girl. Sid face palmed. He was about to take that letter from him but Abhi threw it away making an aeroplane.

He was going behind that letter when he bumped into a girl. He said sorry and went away to find that letter. But he didn't got that letter. He sighed sadly and went in canteen.

He saw Avu sitting there with her group. She smiled at him. He didn't smile and went towards the group. Avu made a sad face.

They started eating and talking. Suddenly a girl came towards Sid's group. Everyone was confused. She held Sid's hand and dragged him in the middle of the canteen. Avu's eyes widened in shock. Sid was also shocked.

That girl bend in front of Sid. She took that aeroplane and put in front of Sid. He got shocked.  He remembered that she was the same girl to whom he bumped earlier.)

Girl : I also loved you from the first day only. I didn't know that you also loved me back. That proposal was so cute. And yes. I will be your girlfriend forever. Will you be my boyfriend?

(All were shocked including Avu and Sid's group except Avu's group. Jai saw this proposal and took all of his group and went from there because he doesn't like these types of things. Avu also went from there with tears in her eyes.

Meanwhile with Sid...
Sid saw tears in Avu's eyes and his heart shattered into pieces. While Abhi and Faisu were whistling seeing the proposal of Sid. Reem and Any were shooking their heads in disbelief.

That girl was sitting in front of Sid like that only.)

Girl : Sid say something please. My knees are hurting.

(Sid just ran away from there leaving all in shock. Girl stood up and ran behind him but couldn't find d him so went away crying. Sid's group was shocked for Sid's reaction)
.
.
.
EOC***