20.The Tree

After some days...
(Avu was now completely fine. Her wounds are cleared completely. But still she had marks on her body. Doctor gave her another cream for that. In these days she used to wear full length dresses to cover her marks.

Present time...
It was evening time. Sid was sitting on the bed playing some game in his phone. Suddenly Abhi entered in his room. Sid saw him and ignored him and continued his game. Abhi sighed and went towards him.)

Abhi : Sid...

(He ignored)

Abhi : Sid...

(He again ignored. Now Abhi couldn't control and broke down on Sid's feet)

Abhi : Bro.. Please don't do this to me. I will do whatever you want. I know it's all my fault. I am sorry Sid. Please talk to me. Please. Don't ignore me. I will d..

(He was cut by a brother hug. Yes. Sid hugged him tightly. Abhi couldn't believe and hugged him tightly. They broke the hug. They both were crying)

Sid : It's ok. Don't touch anyone's feet like this. This is not in our blood.

(Abhi chuckled and hugged him again. Suddenly Faisu, Anu and Reem entered  in the room.)

Reem : Ewww are you both gay or what??

SidShek : Eww.. Di..

(Reem laughed. They all did group hug.)

At Avu's side...
(All were studying in Jann's room. Ri was sleeping keeping the book in front of his face so that Jai couldn't see him. Jai called him but he didn't respond. So Jai threw a book at him. He got up with a jerk and started studying again.
They all studied for three hours straight with seriousness. Then Jai took them for coffee. Sid's group also came there for coffee. Avu saw SidShek together and smiled. Sid saw her and gave her a flying kiss. She took it and blushed. Then Avu's group was just walking in the garden. The day came to an end)

Next day...
After two lectures..
All were going for the third lecture. Suddenly Sid pulled Avu in an empty classroom. She got shocked.

Avu : Sid what are..

Sid : shh.. Hamare regular tree pe aa jana lecture ke baad.

(Before she could say anything he left.)

After the lecture...
(Avu went towards the tree in the garden without anyone's notice. She told Jai that she is going in library. She went and saw Sid already there. Sid smiled at her and helped her to climb on the tree. Then he also climbed on it. They sat on the branch. Sid was behind Avu.)

Avu : Sid kyun bulaya?

Sid : Shhh...

(Sid started plating soft kisses on her neck. She was moaning. Sid then stopped and back hugged her. She smiled and keep her hands on his hands.)

Sid (pouting) : I missed you kidddooo a loottt..

Avu : same here Siddoo

Sid : I can't stay away from you yaar. I wanna be with you all the time.

Avu : This is not possible.

Sid : I know but...

Avu : Sid..

Sid : Fine..

(They were talking on random stuff. Suddenly someone came under the tree. Sidneet looked at them and got shocked. They saw that Faisu came there with Mahi (random girl). He was flirting with her. Suddenly...)

Faisu : I Love you Mahi...

(And he got a tight slap from Mahi. Sue went from there. Sidneet started laughing slowly. Faisu made a grumpy face and went from there.
Avu remembered something...)

Avu : Sid you remember our proposal??

Sid (chuckled) : Taiba tauba how can I forget that?

Avi : hmm. Toh batao kya kya hua tha?

Sid : Tumhe lagta hain Mujhe yaad nhi?

Avu : yes.

Sid : ok suno.

.
.
.
EOC***
Get ready readers for the proposal of Sidneet.