79.Shopping for the first time

Time : 10 am
Location : Jai's room

It was the last day of college. All were ready to go to home. They have done their packing. They were sad as they won't be able to meet each other. They were now sitting in Jai's room getting bored.

Ri was sitting on the floor beside the bed where Anu is sitting playing with her small fingers. Anu was enjoying with it. Jai was doing something in his laptop stealing glances of everyone. Reem was sitting beside him with her head on his shoulder.

Jann was sitting drawing a sketch of something big. She was focused on that. Faisu was literally lying on the floor next to Jann. He was trying his best to disturb her in her work but is completely getting failed by Jann's smartness.

Well, Abhi was playing games in his phone with his head on Vaish's lap. Vaish was caressing his hair. Sid was busy feeding chocolates to Avu who was completely engrossed in solving some difficult puzzle.

Jai put his laptop aside.

Jai : Ok so have you all completed your packing?

All (in chorus) : Yessss

Jai : Tomorrow we all have a flights at our home right?

Reem : yeah

Jai : So after reaching home don't unpack your bags.

Faisu : Mummy bohot maaregi.

Jai : I mean why to unpack when you are gonna fly the next day.

All : Upar se gaya dimaage ke

Jai : You all are coming at our home for vacation

All : What????

Jai : You all are coming at our home for vacation

All : What???

Jai : ok. I think no one is interested in planing of anything. So I am cancelling it.

All : Nooooooooo

(With that all jumped on him and hugged him)

Jai : Ok ok calm down. Let's go for shopping.

Avu/Vaish/Jann/Ri : What???????

Jai : Yeah

Anu : Why you reacted like that?

Vaish : Bhai can you repeat the sentence?

Jai (cupping her face) : Yes we are going for shopping.

Avu : Yayyyy

Faisu : What happened?

Abhi : Yeah. I mean I know girls are shopping freaks. But itna?

Jai (chuckled) : Because they never have gone for shopping?

Reem :What

Sidshek : The

Faisu and Anu : Hell

All : How????

Jai : Yeah. Because of some security problems we never went to shop anything. We always get what we want at our home.

Faisu : ohhhh

Jai : I was going to take them for shopping before our trip but then I cancelled the plan and we didn't shop.

Reem : oh okay.

Anu : Means you are now gonna shop for the first time?

Vaish/Avu/Jann/Ri/Jai : yeah

Reem : Okay. Don't worry me and Anu will tell you how to shop.

Sidshek and Faisu : Hell noooooooo

Anu : shut up

Faisu : what shut up?

Abhi : You go in mall and you shop each and everything you see there.

Sid : And then you will be like aaj kuch kam hi shopping kar li

Reem and Anu : Go to hell

(All laughed)

Jai : Let's get ready then?

All : yesss

(All got ready and went in nearby mall by walking only. They entered the mall and Avu's group were surprised and excited as they came for the first time. As soon as Reem and Anu entered they just ran and started collecting their things.)

Sidshek and Faisu : Aaj Dad ki bank puri khaali hogi.

(All chuckled)

Jai (to his sisters) : Do one thing be with each other only. We will shop together only. And take whatever you want.

(They nodded and started going in different shops. Reem and Anu were taking all the things they are watching.
After about 1 hour all met again. Reem and Anu were looking here and there)

Faisu : What happened?

Anu : Yeah what happened? Why we met? Don't tell me that we are going back? Abhi toh kuch kharida bhi nahi hain

Sidshek : What? Toh yeh sab kya hain?

Reem : Shut up you

Jai (to his sisters) : Why you didn't take anything?

Jann : Bhai we have all these things at our home.

Ri : yeah. What will we do of these?

Avu : And besides I don't like anything much

Vaish : yeah. And we have more than this in our wardrobe.

Jai : Okay. Then let's go to the gift shop I will take something for you all. Ok?

(They nodded. Reem and Anu again ran to the shops. Sidshek and Faisu went with Avu's group.
They went in and Jai saw some pendants. He bought them and made them wear to his sisters. He also took for Anu and Reem. He then bought some bracelets for boys. All boys got happy. They all enjoyed and then went to hostel.)
.
.
.
EOC***
Boring right?
But something fun is coming soon.
Stay tuned.