168.Kill

It was a dark night...
Someone entered in operation theatre in which was kept. That person saw a figure sleeping on sofa and one figure sleeping on the bed with oxygen mask on. The person smirk and went towards the bed.

He was close to the bed and within a second he removed the oxygen mask of the person laying there. As soon as he did it the person started breathing heavily with chest movement up and down. Listening to it the person on the sofa got up immediately and saw the scene.

First he saw the person entered through window and his jaw clenched. He punched that person hard and made him faint while twisting his neck. Then he went towards the bed and saw his love breathing heavily.

He quickly out the oxygen mask on her mouth and slowly she got calmed. He sighed but just to ensure everything is ok or not he called the doctor. Doctor came and checked her up.

Doctor : Siddharth you put the oxygen mask on correct time. Otherwise...

{So I think my dear readers must have already guessed that they are Sid and Avu only. Now telm me who must be the third person?}

(As soon as Sid heard what doctor said he closed his eyes)

Sid : She is fine na?

Doctor : Yes she is. Don't worry. Now let's see if this person is dead or...

Sid : No he just fainted.

Doctor : Yes he is.

(Doctor was about to touch the neck of that person when that person got up and punched the doctor. Sid who saw this ran after him but he went through the window. He came back)

Sid : Doctor are you ok?

Doctor : Yes yes. I am ok. Don't worry.

(Sid said this. Doctor left. Sid was thinking who must be that person who tried to kill his love. He saw Avu was now breathing slowly and calmly. He sat beside her and held her hand and kissed it. He started reminding the things happened in whole day)

FLASHBACK STARTS*****
FEW HOURS AGO ****

Sid and Radha were waiting for the doctor to come out of the operation theatre. Finally after a lot of wait doctor came there. They both stood up.

Sid : Doctor how...

Doctor : She is fine

(Sid and Radha took a sigh of relief.)

Doctor : See she is still unconscious. She has got a deep bruise on her forehead. Just few inches and her eyes must have gone till now. But fortunately they got saved. Now talking about further. Her body has many bruises. We have scanned her whole body and treated her wounds.

Fortunately she doesn't get too many internal injuries. She has a long cut on her back head because if which she is facing problem in breathing and heart beat as well because the involuntary actions are somewhat got damaged. Now she will be unconscious for I don't know how long.

But we have not given any anaesthetia to her as it will create problems. You provided blood at correct time that's why she is now ok. I must say she is very strong. Though she has got these much injuries then also her will power is strong  that her body is responding to the treatment.

Now take care of her and she will be here in ICU only. Her breathing is not normal so we have to give her oxygen. But she will be fine. Take care.

(Saying this doctor went away. Radha and Sid hugged each other tightly. They broke the hug. It was now late night.)

Radha : Ok Sid. Give me home keys I will bring your clothes here and my as well. I am also living here.

Sid : Radha please no. You had done a lot already. Please just stay here for half an hour. I will go home and come back soon. Then you are going home and that's final.

Radha : Fine. Go now. I will wait here.

(Sid nodded and literally ran. He went home and took some essential things and all. He went to hospital. He booked a cab and put a tracker in taxi silently. He said Radha to go to her home by it. He tracked the location of the taxi and nakde sure Radha reached home safely. He called Radha and asked her to remove the tracker and keep it with her.

He then put the things outside the room and sat there. He was just sitting there and checking the formalities and other things when doctor came and said him that now he can live inside the room with Avu. He said thank you and went inside but the scene in front of him left him shock.

He saw someone was injecting something in the glucose bottle of Avu which was attached to her vein. He went and gave a punch to him. He fell down. He called the doctor. Doctor quickly removed that glucose bottle and placed the other quickly. He took the injection and checked it.)

Doctor : Siddharth this is poison.

Sid : You are so gone.

(Sid was about to punch that person again when that person ran from there but his one hair came in Sid's hand. Sid put that in the plastic packet and gave it to doctor. Doctor again checked Avu and went away. Sid sat there and after some time he slept there)

FLASHBACK ENDS*****
Present time....

Sid looked at Avu and kissed her forehead.

Sid : Get well soon kiddoo. See my chest is already missing your head.

(He kissed her head again and placed his lips on her face and moved them all over her face and slightly snuggled to her. Then he sat there only. He was thinking about the person who tried to kill his love two times in a single day. He was already angry on him.)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was it?