148.Admitted

Days passed like this...
SM and SD went back to India. They had kept the baby's name as Aryan. Vaish and Abhi got busy with the responsibilities of their baby boy. They are happy. Jaireem were also now excited for their baby. Jai was taking care of Reem like anything. She was somewhat weak because of low blood pressure. But Jai was not letting her do anything. They were happy with each other. 

AD and AM still didn't come to India. SD and SM were also happy. All were happy and were enjoying in their life except our power couple that is Sidneet. Yeah they are also enjoying and are happy with each other but they are struggling to hide their relationship from others. But then also they are enjoying. So, let's see what will happen now...

With Sidneet...
They were getting ready for office when Sid started feeling dizzy.

Avu (from kitchen) : Siddooo come fast. Take your tiffin. It's ready. 

(She didn't get any response)

Avu : Siddoo...where are you come fast na.

(Again she didn't get any response so she came out but the scene in front of her left her shocked. She saw Sid loosing his balance and was holding her head. She got shocked and ran to him.)

Avu (holding him) : Sid...Sid...what happened? Are you ok?

Sid (closing his eyes) : Avu...It's..getting...d...dark...

(His head was spinning around. Avu got more tensed. She somehow made him sit on bed.)

Avu : Sid...you wait here. I am coming.

(She ran in kitchen and came back with water.)

Avu : Siddoo take this wa.....

(She was about to give him water but she saw he was already fainted on bed. Glass fell from her hands. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She ran to him and sat beside him on bed)

Avu (crying, shaking him) : Siddoo...Siddooo...wake up...Sidooo...see me....

(She was shaking him but he was not opening his eyes. She was crying and shaking him. She somehow got up and went to her phone. She called the doctor who knows both of them very well. He said he will come in some minutes. She said thank you and cut the call. She again went towards Sid to get another shock. 

She was shaking him and got to know that his body temperature is increasing very fast. She got shocked. She started shaking him again while crying. But then she saw blood coming out of his nose. She got scared.)

Avu (crying) : Siddoo...get up na...see mee...

(She couldn't understand what to do. In some minutes her life turned in front of her. She saw her love suffering in front of her. She was just crying and crying. Just then doctor came. She got up and went aside. Doctor checked him and moved aside)

Avu : Uncle what happened to him?

Doctor : Avneet don't panic. But I think this is something serious. Let's take him to hospital. 

Avu(shocked) : But uncle...

Doctor : Avneet don't panic. He will be ok. But let's go fast. I am calling ambulance. You get ready fast.

(Avu just nodded not knowing what to do. She closed all the doors and windows and took her bag with her checking her credit cards and all with her. Ambulance came and they took him to hospital. In whole way to hospital she was holding his hand in her and was wiping the blood coming out of his nose. She was feeling his body temperature increasing. 

She was getting tensed and her heartbeat was increasing passing every second. She was assuring herself that he will be ok. Soon the ambulance stopped at the hospital entrance and they took him inside. Avu sat outside the room and was just getting tensed and was crying. She had never faced this kind of situation in her life ever. 

She was her daddy's and brother's princess. They had taken a very good care of her surrounding and all. She never got scared to this much level. Her love is in danger and ahe couldn't even do anything instead of praying.

She was sitting outside of the hospital room when the door got opened. Ahe shot up with her heart beating at the highest rate and went towards the doctor)

Avu : W.. What ....happened uncle???

Doctor : Avneet... See he is having typhoid that too very much and his body temperature is beyond the normal level. The blood came out of his nose because of heat. See we are admitting him. But his body is not accepting any medicine. Don't know why. We will kept him under observation till we don't get any response. We will try our best.

(Avu got startled by his statement. She sat down and tears rolled down her cheeks. She started crying violently. Her body was shaking a lot. She was not in condition to understand anything. Few minutes she was sitting like that only. She came in her senses when her phone rang.

She looked at the collar I'd. It was of Radha. She picked up the phone)

Radha : Avu where are you?

Avu : Woh.. I am not coming..

Radha : Avu what happened? Why are you sounding low? Is everything ok?

Avu : Ha.. Y.. yes... Actually my family is planning some trip so I am not coming till some days. I will mail sir. Don't worry.

Radha (not convinced) : Okay... Take care.

Avu : Yeah you too.

(With that she cut the call. She again started crying. But she remembered the time when she was ill and Sid took care of her like anything. She remembered how he made her all fine. She sighed heavily and wiped her tears.)

Avu(in mind) : I have to be strong. I am my Siddoo's Kiddoo. I am strong. My bro has made me to be strong. I will take care of him. He needs me. I can't break down. I will face this situation. Don't worry Siddoo. I will take care of you.

(She sighed and wiped her tears. She went towards the reception and did all the formalities and admitted him. Doctor started the treatment. Avu mailed in the office and also mailed from Sid's account.

She then sat there only waiting for the doctor to come out. After some time doctor came out)
.
.
.
EOC***