14-06-2030

I try to get up, but the blue light prevents me from getting too close. Alice all of a sudden turns it off, and eventually opens up the chamber. Alice then walks away, but I don't know where she is. So I try to lave he chamber, and find a place in the spacecraft. This just happens to be exactly where Izzy came. I try to run away from her, but she throws a net towards me. She pulls me towards her, closes the net, and hangs me up on the top end. After what seems like hours, she releases the net and takes it off.

After that, I'm taken to the dining room, and given a bucket of grapefruit. Alice then takes me to an inside garden. In there, I'm forced to harvest the grapefruit. Alice doesn't give any tools, and I have to do a large area by hand. Meanwhile, the children always walk behind me, which I only know when I look behind. One of the children notices this and hits me with a large bat. I then try to do my work, but I'm extremely tired by this point. Yet the children seem to easily thwart any restrictions in an adult. Even when I pass out, the children always help me get up and force me to continue doing whatever they tell me.

Afterwards, Alice comes and allows me to take a nap for a little amount of time. She then takes me right out of my bed and into what seems like a large classroom. While Alice teaches other adults about the octopods, the dominant lifeform on Chentema Alpha, I'm forced to torture any adults who don't listen, or do anything Alice doesn't tell them to do. She seems to also have a look at what I do, and sometimes even takes me into a very bright room for several minutes. It seems like that slowly starts to get on my head, and I start to literally feel some crack in my head.

After the lesson, Alice pulls me right into a cleaning chamber, just outside. I already notice some hands going around my body, and I don't know what they're feeling. After that, a very hot shower turns on. I also see some gel going from large holes on the ceiling dripping down onto me. After a short time, large brushes start to rub against my skin. It's only at that point I notice Alice and Ben standing just outside of the chamber. They try to say something to me, but I don't understand it. After that,  everything turns off all of a sudden. Alice takes me out of the cleaning chamber, into a large waiting area, along with many other adults.

Alice takes me out and gives me to Cindy, who takes me to a small square, where she forces me to take several videos of the octopod's social behaviour. All I get is a camera. I'm not told how to use it, I don't get a stand, nothing. Cindy just hopes I've used a dedicated camera before, which I never did. Cindy eventually helps me only the bare minimum I need to use the camera. The rest I have to do all by myself. Alice occasionally pulls out the SD card and checks all the videos, and sometimes yells at me for being too lazy or clumsy to use a camera properly.

Eventually, Cindy gives me back to Alice, who forces me to pull out some plants whole and put them into some large buckets filled with Chentema Alpha soil. This is a very precise and hard job to do, and I often hit a small branch of the root. In that case, Alice always whips me several times. Similarly, some plants have to go in special soil. When I make a mistake in sorting the plants, Alice again whips me, after which she forces me to remove the plant and place it into the correct bucket. Sometimes, I even don't notice the difference, and seemingly get whipped for no reason.

Alice then takes me to several other parks, and forces me to do the same exact thing there. I quickly get bored from the very repetitive work, and at the same time a bit strained from the precision. In fact, on one of the parks is a plant so large, it has to be removed along with the soil, which is then replaced with similar soil made by the children for this express intent. It seems like Alice only asks me to do this kind of work to fulfil her curiosity, and that of the other children. That gets confirmed, as Alice tells me all samples taken from the planet are taken home for extensive research.

Alice takes me into a laboratory, and tells me there is a new kind of hover-car being researched, one that may very well work on Earth as well. I have to take it apart and have a look at all components, as they will be looked at in further detail tomorrow.Alice tells me she has to do this, so the children can learn to make this type of hover-car themselves. She also tells me I have to help with the entire task tomorrow. She then takes me back to the spacecraft, where she only gives me a single glass of water and a small cupcake before putting me to sleep.