30-05-2030

When I wake up today, Billy takes me to the breakfast room, where I'm given a small hand full of grapefruit, and a slice of bread. Then, I'm taken to the same airport I arrived some time ago. I have to wait for all seven air-planes to arrive. Luckily, the waiting area is a lot larger than the very crammed one from before. But that also means the wait is much longer than before. I eventually become bored to the point of trying to escape. But the doors are still dead-locked, and the children seem everywhere. Eventually, the door opens and the adults are taken out into smaller group segments, one for each plane. All adults seem to be assigned totally random segments. The only way the adults can be put together at the destination seems to be the ID cards given to them as soon as they're under complete control of the children.

Then, I'm taken to the plane, and have to sit sown right next to Izzy. I talk with her about where we will be going to. A child comes and puts my hands in wooden clips, lined with very small pins. They are then pulled out quickly, leaving marks on my hands. That doesn't overcome my love for Izzy. So I try to give her a kiss, but as soon as I even touch her, I feel incredible pain in my hands. Then, I just continue my talk about the trip. I feel an electric shock from inside my body. In fact, that shock is more than three seconds long.

As the plane takes off, the lights go out, and never go on again. I can't look outside. I can't see anywhere, even Izzy slowly becomes invisible. I still try to have small talks with her, but I don't know where to look, and where she even is. I try to remove the seat belt, to go to one of the children, but it is still locked in a way I can't open it. The lights only go on just before the plane lands. I then give a good hug to Izzy, and the pain inflicted by the children seems gone. I then give her some good kisses. Billy comes to me and puts a pointy metal ring around my neck. He presses it in and pulls it back out, causing an unbearable pain.

Once the plane lands, I'm taken out and put in the same waiting room I was put in when I was taken out of the train to this airport. Eventually, I'm taken out into a large transport camp,where I have to stay until the train arrives tomorrow. I'm not told why the train can't come every day. Instead, I'm immediately taken into a barrack, along with several other adults. Izzy also resides in this barrack, so I try to have a conversation with her. Cindy comes to whip me several times. I then go immediately to find a bed. Cindy comes to pull me right out of it, and puts me in a different bed. It's just a large wooden board that I have to share with another adult I don't know.

I get out of the bed to take a shower in the clean-room, to take a shower. Then, I try to find my bed again, but the beds are not marked at all. Cindy come in to take me to the right one. I can't do anything there. Cindy takes me outside, and I have to remove all nettles around the camp. That means walking over the entire area, looking carefully, and ensuring I don't touch the little hairs on the nettles. The children are also always near me, and if I miss a nettle, the children tickle me with a nettle, causing the same bruises as touching one by accident, but even worse, as the children sometimes keep a nettle against me for minutes.

After that chore is done, I have to water several plants around the area. The children only give me a bucket that's too small for all the plants I have to water. That means I have to find a tap every time a box of plants has been watered, which are very sparsely placed on the camp. I thus have to run back and forth to different taps every time I have to water another box of plants. I quickly become tired and try to lay down on the grass. Cindy spanks me while I'm tied to the ground. I try to pull off the ropes, but they're just pulled too strongly.

Then, I have to water several more plants, after which Cindy takes me back to my bed. There's someone next to me with whom I never even met, so I don't talk to him. Perhaps the children use some adults as their spies and traitors, so if another adult even talks to them, they will notify one of the children, or even take me to their room, leading to very brutal punishments for that adult. So I try to keep my mouth shut.

Without me even doing anything wrong, Ben takes me right out of my bed and takes me to a small restaurant, where I have to clean off all tables. There aren't that much, but some of them seem pretty nasty, like the children can't clean them on their own for some reason. I quickly feel a strain in my arm, but I still try to push myself through. I do still occasionally complain about it, in which case Ben does not help me. Instead, he gives me a slap on my arm, or even whips me against my legs. Eventually, when I'm done, I go back to my bed.