04-06-2030

When I wake up, I notice Alice is away. She quickly returns with a single loaf of bread, and two carrots for us both. However, I don't take what I get, as I really don't like these children taking over my freedom, forcing me to work for them. She takes me right to the new breakfast room and forces everything through my mouth. I just can't swallow everything that quickly. Alice notices that and blends the food, so she can literally pour it into my mouth. Afterwards, she pours a glass of water into my mouth. Then, she takes me to a large, dark room, and many other adults have to enter as well.

Eventually, the doors open. I get out along with all adults, and end up inside a large bulk cargo truck. Inside, I'm crammed with hundreds of other adults, in a very small space. I don't know where we will be going to. Eventually, when we arrive, children pull us all out with a crane, one by one. As all adults have been blindfolded, I still don't see where I end up. Eventually, the blindfold is removed, but by that time, I'm in another waiting room. I always feel how crammed the adults are packed, to the point no one can move at all.

Once the door opens up, the adults are taken into a large factory. It seems to be here for several years. So I already know it needs lots of restoration, before the children ca use it again. The children force me to do several tasks related to this. I can't know where the children take me to, as they literally move me from one place to the other, and I'm never told where I will end up. That causes my nerves to start rattling. I just don't even know what will happen to me. I can't even remember what I did, as the children seem able to erase very specific areas of my memory, just from a very remote place. They can even 'turn off' entire parts of my memory, so I don't even have any memories about this period.

After hours of working to restore the factory, I'm told I will be one of the first adults who will work in the factory.I have to operate a machine which is designed to mix several liquids together, and keep them at the exact correct temperature. However, there are several substances that can be produced this way, and I'm given several charts which show what I have to do. They look quite confusing, with seemingly random numbers everywhere. But with the help of Alice, I'm able to read them.

At the same time, I also have to take the buckets and pour the substance into a machine that makes exactly right doses and puts them into special bottles. These buckets are sometimes so heavy,they fall out of my hand. In that case, a child comes to give me a slap on my legs. I then have to use a small vacuum to suck up the substance and put I back in the bucket. That takes a long time to do, as the vacuum isn't very powerful. In addition, several of the substances created are actually very dangerous if not handled properly, and I get several chemical burns from the substances themselves.

For this reason, Alice eventually takes me to a First Aid room, were I'm treated for them. Then, she takes me and all other adults to the loading floor, where a crane lifts up the adults and put them back into the bulk cargo truck. Then, I arrive at the prison, where I'm then taken out and into my cell. There, Alice asks me about the day, an I really can't tell much about the restoration of the factory. Alice then gives me a pat on the back, as a compliment for... something? I think that's about me successfully doing everything I had to do.

Then, I'm taken just outside of the prison, where I have to build a rocket launcher. The children give me a drawing of how it should look like at the end, and always check if I put exactly the right piece in exactly the right place. Even though my guard seems very friendly, the other children are just as cruel as ever, and they whip me several times. They sometimes also put me in a chamber, where the walls, covered with small spikes, slowly close on me. I can't run away from this, until the children open up the walls.

Then, the children take me into the inside of the launcher, as I have to connect several wires coming out of the ground. The children again have a small diagram showing where every wire comes. It's still. Very dark, and the children don't have a lamp ready, but the paper does glow in the dark, so at least I can read what's going where. However, the light isn't bright enough to be able to see the wires themselves. I call for help, and Alice comes in with a small flash-light, and tells me where the wires are.

After that, the children take me out of the launcher,and back in my cell. Alice tells me she's always ready to help me,which gives me a slight feeling of relief. However, she also tells me I must listen to her, or else she will be just as cruel as Billy was.I ask her about what that rocket launcher is for. She tells me one day, I will go to space with the children, to discover a whole new world. That sounds very exciting to me. She leaves, only to come back with a glass of water. Then, she puts me right in my bed.