23-05-2030

When I wake up, I'm only given a small raw carrot and a glass of water. Billy comes in and takes me back to school. There, I again attend several classes, while only given very small blocks of time to do many pages of my homework at a time. Then, in one class, I have to make an essay that's so important, that the teacher, Ben, always forces me to work harder. If Ben sees the essay isn't compete enough for now, he always whips me several times. I just can't do anything about that except working even harder. I don't even know how hard I have to work to avoid being whipped by Ben. And it isn't just me, he does this to all adults, one of which is my true love, Izzy! Ben tells me the work has to be done at the end of the day. But when I'm taken back to the prison, I don't finish the essay. Ben gives me the essay as a piece of homework, and then whips me four times. I almost can't stand upright any more, and just walking causes a lot of pain.

At school, I meet Izzy when I'm walking from one class to the next. I try to talk to her about my classes, but Ben pulls us apart and takes me to a small, dark room apart from Izzy, and forces me to stay there for two hours. After that, I'm taken to the other class. In every class, the teachers are kind enough to give me some time to finish the essay. After several classes, I'm taken back to the prison. In the prison, I'm given five hours to continue on my essay. But again, Billy always gives me a slap when I don't work hard enough. After that, I'm also given one hour to finish my existing homework, even though I didn't quite finish the essay. I'm no longer given any more time for my essay, as I'm taken to the same place as yesterday, except now it's a construction site. Once there, I have to place all building blocks in the right place, according to a small drawing given of all walls. I have to work in very high places, in varying conditions. Once I get to the top, I'm slowly dragged back down. When I touch the ground, I'm then forced to clean all dust around the building. Then, I again meet Izzy and try to give her a good peck on the cheek. Billy comes in and grabs my left hand, and bites very hard in my index finger, leaving a small wound in it. Then he scratches on the palm of my hand. Alice comes in and puts a bandage around my hand. To me, she almost seems like the only child who's actually responsible and kind to adults.

Once I'm done, I'm taken back to my cell again, and Ellen immediately notices my hand-bandage. I tell her about what Billy did to me some moments ago. When I'm about to finish my last sentence,Billy puts a hand on my mouth. I just can't take it off, as I'm taken to a small factory, to again repair some machines there. Then, I have to clean off some machines, put everything in the right place, and make the factory ready for the official opening. I'm told the opening party is just for children, and adults can't attend the party. That makes me feel like I don't belong to this society at all. Once the factory opened, I can see how well it looks. I have to operate a machine that melts old plastic into a new string, to later be used for 3D printing. The machine can get very hot, and if it does, then so do its surroundings. I just can't hold my sweat in the factory, as there are several other machines of this kind inside, and there's no proper ventilation or air conditioning system installed inside the entire factory, et al. Only once do I get a break, worth one hour, in which I'm expected to work on today's school essay. After that, it's back to the machine again, and I quickly pass out from heat. Once Billy dragged me outside, I get up, and continue my work.

Later, Billy comes in and returns me back to the prison, where I'm then given three hours for my homework. I just can't keep myself upright. Billy notices that and takes a bite in my ankle. Then, he takes me back to my cell, where I'm only given a glass of water.Afterwards, he gives me another four hours to work on today's essay,before I have to hand it in. After handing it in, I'm told there's a small cookie as a reward. It seems like the children finally care about what I do. As I walk to the dining room to retrieve my reward, I come across Izzy. I try to ignore her, but i always feel like she's just to be kept as closely as possible to me. I just can't resist the feelings i have for her. When I try to give her a deep hug, Billy pulls us apart, and then spanks us both. I still can retrieve the reward, but Billy warns me: If I don't listen to the children, he knows what to do with me! I just can't stop my nerves from rattling,and try to run away. Billy runs behind me with a whip in one hand,but just the sound of it forces me to eventually stand still again.