26-05-2030

When I wake up very early in the morning, Billy only gives me a small glass of water. I'm then immediately taken to the train station. I'm put inside the same train as always, and when the train departs, I don't know where it's going to, as it seems even more crowded as it typically is, and I just can't move around at all inside the railcar. The journey seems to have no end. I'm not given any water, and it's very hot inside. When the train eventually comes to a halt, and the door is opened, I can sort of see that the train arrived at an airport. But I also think that is just a dream, until I'm taken out of the train, and I see a series of runways just outside the train station, two of which are already occupied by large aircraft, presumably waiting to take off.

Ann comes out of one of the passenger cars and takes all adults into a waiting room so small, I again have to stand in one position, squashed between many other adults. I try to get out, but when I bump into other adults, they just can't clear a path to the exit. They try to, but I feel like I've been trapped in what seems like an endless maze. Eventually, I hear a door opening, but not all adults are let out of the waiting room. The first two aircraft have to be filled, and then the adults are left to wait for not one, but five aircraft to arrive, so they too can be filled. I just don't know what types of aircraft they really are. In fact, I never took a flight in the last several years. So I don't know yet what will happen next.

Several hours later, I'm let out of the waiting room and taken to a large passenger plane. I can finally sit down at least once through the journey, but my seat belt is still locked, and I can't release it at all. Right next to me sits Ellen, with who I do some small talk about whatever I see outside of the aircraft. I'm not given any food during the entire flight. I can't see anything inside,as the lights inside of the plane are turned off. Only six hours later, the plane arrives somewhere i never was, and I can't even see anything indicating where it is. Even the children don't want to tell that to me. Right at the airport, there's a former hotel, turned into a prison for adults. I'm forced to stay in one of the rooms with Ellen and Billy. As the plane is unloaded, I see Izzy getting out of another plane. However, I can't come close to her, as all walkways on the tarmac are physically separated from each other.

Eventually, the walkways do meet in a central point, but there, I can't even see Izzy in the immense number of adults. But eventually, I find her, and give her a deep hug, and kiss her on the lips. No one seems to notice that, but out of nowhere, Ann pops up to give me a kick in my leg. Then, Billy comes in to take me to my cell, after which I have to clean the room, as it has been used by many other adults. Billy then immediately takes me out, and I have to do some small repairs on an old aircraft inside of a hangar. Once inside the hangar, I realize it isn't just one plane, but several ones which need cleaning and small repairs. I never worked on anything like this, and I don't know exactly what to do. So I try to ask the children what to do, and they seem very helpful, but I sometimes don't understand what they are saying.

After the last repairs are done, Billy takes me to my cell, and gives me a little surprise, and takes me to a park, just outside the airport. There, I have to help some children who want to plant some trees, which of course is very hard work, and I quickly become a bit sleepy. As soon as Billy notices that, he comes to me and pulls right on my legs, and then scratches my knees very hardly. I can't stand upright any more, so I'm put in a wheelchair for the rest of the day. Billy then takes me to a room filled with a very strange type of perfume, and I have to stay there for one hour, as the perfume has a very strong calming effect, just like weed. I quickly fall asleep,and Billy then takes me out of the room and back in the park, and slaps my neck. I wakeup and do some cleaning around the trees,exactly as told by Billy himself. He always seems so close to me, even though he might stand far away from me. I feel like I'm always watched, from all directions. The work itself is also very boring and sends my mind away from a calm state, and I feel more tension coming from the children screaming at me. That just doesn't feel right at all.

Then, I come across Izzy, who was also put in a wheelchair, but I can't see why. I feel like she's purely humiliated by the children,and approach her. As soon as I come too close, my wheelchair all of a sudden locks for no apparent reason. I literally can't move at all, and I can't escape it, either. Billy comes in and takes me out. I'm then bolted to a nearby torture wall, and he pushes a wooden plate right on my chest. Then, he puts me back in my wheelchair and rides me back in my cell.