28-06-2030

When I wake up, Alice quickly comes in to take me to the train station, right along with Izzy. She takes me to a very small room, and puts a feeding tube inside my mouth. I try to get it out, but she forces it even deeper inside my mouth. Eventually, when I get out, I still have the feeling like there's something in my throat. I see a train arriving at the station, and the doors of the cattle cars opening. Alice puts us both in the same railcar, close to a very small window, but then I notice a lot of adults being pushed in from behind. I quickly hit the bars just in front of the window,and I feel like it would almost break down. I try to pull myself away, but there are so many adults behind me, I can't even turn myself around. When the train starts moving, I almost fall on the ground, or on top on many other adults. I don't know what will happen when I get out.

When the train eventually stops, I quickly notice Alice coming from a corner, facing to me. I try to waive my hand, but she just runs away. I don't know why, until the door of the railcar we're in suddenly opens, and all the adults behind us are let out. Then, a child steps in. I don't know who he is, but all of a sudden he turns her head to me, and pulls on my arms. Then, Izzy quickly runs away. Alice comes in and grabs her by her ankle. She starts to scream, seemingly from far away. I try to look at her, but that little boy, seemingly just eight years old, pulls me out of the train, into a small cage.

When the cage starts moving away from the train, I have a look behind, and see the same child that pulled me out of the train. Eventually, he places the cage right in front of a large water well. The boy opens the cage and lets me out. He claps handcuffs on my arms, and pulls me over a very narrow bridge. I end up inside a large waiting area, with a lot of other adults inside. The boy attaches me to a post, and leaves the adults alone. When he comes back seemingly hours later, he takes the adults through a long hallway. I don't know why the waiting areas are there, but I think that is to make the adults suffer as much as they can.

The hallway ends into a large field outside. Alice comes in from behind the other adults, and forces me to remove all the tiles from the field, and to build short walls around several places. I don't know exactly why, and I thus quickly lose motivation, until I see a child approaching me. Then, I quickly start working again, only to get beaten up by that child. Eventually, the children almost beat me up to the point of being unable to work for hours.Alice then comes in and takes me out, back into the waiting area where I came from.

When I get up again, I still have a lot of pain everywhere, but Alice comes in and takes me back into the field, and forces me to take an entire box of plants and put it inside of the walled areas. It seems like there's always someone close to me, even though there's no one around. I always feel forced to continue, to work harder than I already do, no matter what happens to me. I do this task for several walled areas, until Alice comes in to take me out of the field again. I end up in a hallway, but it seems to be a different one compared to the one I went in. It ends up in a large,empty room.

I have a look around, together with Alice, and I notice several open boxes standing all throughout the room, but they're hidden away so well I couldn't see them when I came in. Alice forces me to remove the contents from the box, and place them at very specific locations throughout the room. When I misplace something by even the smallest amount, she slaps me right on my legs. I occasionally even try to hide where the boxes are, but Alice finds me right away, and throws the whip on me. I almost can't take the pain she inflicts on me.

Once everything is in place, Alice takes me thorough the other hallway, back into the waiting room. After that, the other adults follow from behind. I'm then the first one to be taken out, into the train. This time, I'm again placed very close to the window, but Izzy isn't next to me. When the train starts moving, this time it seems a little bit more subtle than ever before. For some reason, the train also takes an intermediate stop, right at a small restaurant. I see the children getting off the train and walking along the railcars, but the doors are still kept shut. I don't know what the children want to do there, and perhaps I never will.

About an hour later, the train continues its journey to the prison. Once there, Alice takes the adults out and into their own cell. Izzy is also there, and I give her a peck on the cheek.Alice doesn't seem to notice anything going on between us, or perhaps she just don't care. Then, she starts to cheer at our relationship! She takes us to the party room, and asks us to show our best dance moves. Everything all of a sudden becomes a little more fun for us both! That is, until Alice takes us back to our cell, and only gives us a single glass of water, for us both to share. We're both so thirsty, both of us want the entire glass, but Alice doesn't give that. She does then allow us to have a shower together, and we both say yes!