22-06-2030

This morning, Alice comes in and gives me a single raw carrot. When I then have a look through the door, I quickly notice, on the other side, there is a large box that seems to contain a lot of microchips. Alice tells me they will be inserted in the hands of all adults. She then just walks away. She later comes back in with a single glass of water, and then takes me to the hospital. Once there, she forces me to take the box in, and then puts me in a hospital bed. She blindfolds me and puts a small chip into my left shoulder.

After that, she removes my blindfold and holds a special device against my left shoulder. I hear a tone coming from it, and Alice then removes the device from my shoulder. She takes me out of the bed, and forces me to take the now empty box back in a storage room. After that, she takes me just outside, in a small office room. She holds my hand on a special plate, which then again sounds a short beep. I can sort-of see what's on the chip, but I can't understand the exact information. I try to look through the wired characters, and find pretty much nothing of any value to me.

Then, Alice takes me outside, in a large torus. She puts me behind a very small, very thin wall, and throws rotten tomatoes right on my face and legs. Even though some of them miss, a lot of them even go right on my eyes. After that, I can't see anything at all. I try to wipe off the tomatoes, but Alice just continues throwing the tomatoes.

Eventually, she takes me out of the torus and puts me inside a large cage. Once there, right next to me, stands Izzy. I try to talk to her, but the cages are very far apart. Alice comes in and actually pushes the cages together. She finally helps us both in our love which seems very close, despite us almost never seeing each other. Later, she even puts us both in one cage, finally allowing us to come close together. She says she wants to replace my cellmate with Izzy in just a few days. I hope she's not lying, as I really want to be together with her forever.

She then removes both of us from our cage and puts us in my cell. She removes Ellen, and has a look at weather or not we can live together an still do a favour to the children. However, she immediately notices that we still don't interact much with each other. Finally, a child accepts our relationship! She does tell us it's absolutely forbidden to have any physical interaction of any kind with each other. Ellen is then put back in the cell, and Izzy is taken out. I cry loudly, as Alice just forced me to put my relationship aside for now.. Alice tells me this is only for now.

She then takes me to a small party room, where she forces me to dance together with Izzy. I'm not ready for this at all, still wearing the same white outfit as ever. Alice tells us both what moves we have to do, and often throws her whip on the ground. Whenever she finds anyone of us making a small mistake, she instead throws her whip to us. This should be lots of fun, but Alice has so much control over us, we both feel much more tension than fun. I try to grab Alice's whip, but she retreats it immediately.

After the dance, she takes us both outside, to a small football field. It's again kids vs adults. More exactly, we're on the side of the adults, and Ben and Alice are on the side of the children. On both sides reside a lot of children, looking at Ben and Alice. On our side are also very few adults. Once the game starts, I feel like this is another time the kids will win. And after we play against the children, the feeling becomes much more intense. We're almost forced to pull back, away from the field. When we do, however, the children immediately take us back into the field. Once the game ends, Cindy, who's watching from our side, tells everyone the children won. We both cry so loud, we're almost crying our bodies completely dry. Alice comes in to give us both a glass of water, and take us back inside. Once there, she puts us both in a small room together. I try to have a conversation with Izzy, but Alice comes into put a piece of tape over our mouths. She then takes us out and into our old cells.

Alice also puts Ellen in my cell. I tell her about my love for Izzy, and she then tells me about what Billy would do if I ever see both him and Izzy in the same room. She tells me about his extremely brutal methods of torture I had to endure, and warns me Izzy will never be happy when she is close to me. Then, Alice comes in and seems to have heard the conversation. She takes her out of the cell. Alice also tells me she has had a conversation with Billy about my relationship. She tells me Billy fell out of love with Izzy some time ago. She tucks me in, and I quickly fall asleep.