25-05-2030

When I wake up today, Billy tells me my B- grade for the essay is actually better than the average C grade, and he wants to give a surprise party with me, Izzy and several other children. I'm thus given a small cupcake, and a glass of water. Then, without giving me a second to rest, I'm taken to a large disco room. Once there, I again meet Izzy. I really want to dance with her. Billy gives me a good kick in both of my knees as soon as I come too close to her. But I just can't give up the wish to dance with her, so I grab her hands. Billy immediately tries to pull us both apart using a bull-whip. Then,he forces me to grab his hands instead. I feel a little uncomfortable dancing with a little kid, as he swings in my arms. But I try to keep my fears in and just do what I need to do. Luckily, the children just don't try to torture me for the heck of it.

The party takes several hours, and the adult participants,including me, are all given several tasks during the party. That's really no fun at all. I'm still in a party mindset during all the tasks I'm given during the party, and the tasks are sometimes so hard that I easily pass out several times during the task. When that happens, Billy comes and gives me a good slap on my face, to try and wake me up. However, I do get some dancing time between the tasks. But as soon as that is over, Billy or Cindy come to take me right back to a different task.

After the party is over, I'm taken back to school, but from now on I try to get used to the idea of the children taking over all my strings. But the children still think otherwise, as I still just don't have the energy to concentrate myself on the lessons. I constantly feel my stomach growling, and my eyelids feel very heavy,to the point it costs so much energy just to keep them up, and much more to pay attention. I do sometimes pass out, in which case the teacher always has very severe and painful ways to get me back up.Even then, I again quickly pass out. But then the teacher always uses his or her own ways to get me up. But at the end of the day, they get fed up with my apathy and take me to a dark room, where I have to stay for three hours. I also pass out there, so Ben comes right in and gives me a slap on my legs. I immediately wake up and Ben takes me to my cell, but Ellen seems to not be there for a long time. I try to ask Billy where Ellen is, but he can't give an answer. I hope she's still somewhere, as she's become a good friend of mine, though I really am still in love with Izzy. I'm fortunately given one hour of sleep. Then, Billy takes me to school, and I'm given another several pages of homework. I try to make as much homework as I can in the lesson, but there isn't much time left. After the lesson, I'm given three hours to do homework, but Billy is always right next tome. I become a bit bored and stare at him, but he punches me right in both of my eyes. Everything I see becomes a bit blurry for two hours,after which I can finally see everything perfectly again. Even then, I feel a lot of eye strain now, and things that are far away still look a bit blurry, but at least I can continue with my homework, or whatever I can do within about thirty minutes. Then, Billy takes me to a bathroom, and forces me to take a hot bath. He also scrubs me,which feels very relaxing to me, but is also somehow a bit unsettling, as I didn't ask to be scrubbed.

After that, I'm taken to a small hospital inside my prison block,where I have to give several boxes, of which I don't know what's in them, to Alice. I try to ask what is inside, but no child responds. It seems like they know what's inside, but they don't want me to know that. Then, I just try to walk away, back to my cell. But Billy comes right in to give me a good slap on my legs, and then pull me right back to work. I'm then also given the task of bringing back empty boxes to the table right at the end of a hallway, and then they would be cleaned and refilled. Then, I meet Izzy in that hallway. I try to give her a good kiss, but Billy comes in and takes a small bite in my ankles. I then have to take a good rest for three hours. Then, Billy takes me back to my cell. I'm only given one glass of water and a small cupcake. I then try to lay down on my bed, but Ellen notices the bite in my ankle and asks what that came from. I'm too afraid to tell her that, as Billy is right next to us both. So I just tell her that I don't know. Billy immediately says what he did to me, and also tells to her why that is. Then, Billy restrains me to my bed, and gives me a good whip on my belly.