15-5-2030

Dear Diary,

When I wake up this morning, I hear some news from Billy. A train has derailed and I have to help some children with rescuing the passengers inside. Without any food, I'm immediately taken to the same station that I went to on my first day of work. There, I am given a cup of cold coffee. Then, I am taken off the platform, on the tracks, to a train wreck. Several other kids and adults are there as well, along with a crane. I walk to the crane, to put the train onto the tracks, when I meet Izzy again. I'm still in love with her, and ask if she's in love with me as well. She says yes. I propose going steady. Billy comes in and says: "No! You can't! I'm still in love with Izzy!", and puts a large iron ring around my mouth.

I entered the crane and put the train back on its track. Then, I'm forced to rescue all children inside the coach cars. They aren't the same as the cars I saw on the train at my first day of work. As soon as I open the door, I become a bit jealous at the children, like I only got one square meter of space in the chattel cars, and the kids got an entire seat, AND a hallway, AND even a little restaurant. I do proceed to remove all children from inside. Luckily, all are alive, though some are wounded or have a heart attack and have to be taken to Alice, the doctor, who is also very close to the train. She successfully recovered all children from the injuries, and they collectively and cheerfully say thank you!

I then have to repair the motors of the two front-ended Amtrak 360 locomotives, and remove several bumps and scratches from the outside of all of the railcars. Again, that is hard work without being able to use any electric tools, so I myself collapse very quickly. However, I do get up quickly, with the help of Izzy. Cindy comes in and gives Izzy a kick on her heart, and she collapses too. Alice comes in, to again reanimate us both with an AED. Then, she says a very creepy sentence I never forget: "I want you to remain single, and if you fall in love, guess what happens...." I can't suppress the feeling of pain I get when I hear that sentence.

Later, I'm taken back on the platform of a train station. The reason why I write 'A train station' and not 'the train station', is that it is a different one, one I never went to. Not by foot, not by truck, not by train... There, I'm given a cup of cold coffee, and I'm put against the wall of a waiting room,with Izzy next to me. I try to ask her about where we go next, but she never answers. Hours later, I hear the horns of a train. I try to runaway, but handcuffs prevent me from leaving the room. It takes another 2 hours to take all adults out, and then, I'm forced inside the train, which looks eerily similar to the one that I just rescued. Same two Amtrak 360 locomotives, same chattel cars, same passenger cars. I'm forced inside one of the chattel cars, and the train rides back to the train station where I stepped onto the tracks. When I get out, I'm again strained to the wall of a waiting room. There, I have to wait until a different train arrives. The other train is the same one I was put in on my first day of work. The train does run in the opposite direction. I end up in the Amtrak workshop, where I'm forced to do some more reparations on the crashed train. I'm told the train derailed due to a break in the track, and that everything is now fixed. The train passes through the same spot where the break was, and indeed, I pass successfully. I can thus conclude the damage was on the track.

The train makes a three-hour round trip. After that, I feel the sweat coming from my forehead, from standing so close with so many people. In the train, there is no water, no food, nothing. I'm lucky just to be able to see outside. The adults are literally pushed in with as many adults as the children can fit in the railcar, et al. It doesn't matter if we even have room to move around, and we're lucky when we do. I think about how mean these kids are to adults.

When I arrive at my home train station, Billy comes in and takes all adults out of the train. I'm taken back to the prison. There, I'm again forced to clean my room. I'm already dehydrated and exhausted, and to have anther task feels like a bit of overkill. I just do the job together with Ellen. After that, we only get one glass of water for us both to share. All of a sudden, Cindy pops up from nowhere. She tells me about something that happened to Izzy, and feels very sad to me. She is severely injured on her way to a factory. I cry out loud, until Cindy tells me everything will be all right thanks to Alice. Cindy walks away without even saying goodbye. This gives me time to do my homework. Then, Billy disappears, and later, comes to me to grab me in my stomach. Then, he releases, and I come with him to a small room, where I'm given a bowl with some wet pieces of bread. I'm forced to eat them all, or else he will put a nail through my stomach. It isn't delicious at all. Then, I'm taken back to my cell, and fall asleep.