28-05-2030

I wake up with Billy next to me. He holds his body on my stomach and tells me there's no breakfast. I look at the table, and there really is nothing on there for any of us. I ask to him if he was kidding, but he tells me there really is nothing for us today. I see an open door. I try to get out and go to the kitchen to see if there really is anything, but Billy grabs a tail on the back of my trousers. I fall right on my back, and Billy just walks away from me. Ellen tries to get me back up, and right after that, Billy comes back in, and tries to grab Ellen's leg. She runs out of the room, and Billy gives chase. Meanwhile, I turn on the radio, set to the "C" mark, only to hear an announcement. Today, I have to go to an office at 5AM. (BTW, when I look under the mark, I see the frequency is 101.7 FM for my room.)

Exactly at a quarter to 5 AM, I see a small pod-car approaching my room. I get in, and there's no one inside besides me and Ellen. I can't even see what's outside of the pod-car. As it takes off, a restraint goes down from the ceiling, and grabs my arms and legs. I can't move at all inside. When I get out, I come inside a small, dark garage. There is only one way out. When I find it, I find that there is someone behind that door, and that person is Izzy! I know she will be put very close to me, and I ask her if she can come with me. She tells me I can, and she has to go to the same floor as me. Once in the elevator, I try to give her a deep hug, but Billy is also inside.He scratches both our legs.

Once the lift stops, I get out with Izzy and we have to go to a different area, but both of us have our workplaces still on the same floor. I have to again attend several virtual classes, and they are all pretty much the same as others. I regularly see children walking across the office area, and occasionally even get whipped by one of them. Many of these children look eerily similar to the ones from yesterday, but they are a bit more careful than yesterday. That is, unless if I pass out, in which case a child comes to whip me several times. That does happen quite often.

After the last virtual lesson, I have to re-organize another pool of files in pre-determined folders. I know these files aren't for me to open, but my curiosity gets the better of me, and I try opening one of the files. I have to enter a password, but I don't know what that password is. I try guessing several times. I notice some footsteps coming in my direction. Cindy comes right in and gives me several slaps in my face. She tells me where all the files have to go, but fortunately it is way less then last time. I also have some experience with this task, but I still do make some mistakes, which are punished brutally. I can't count on two hands how many times these children tortured me for one mistake.

I lose all motivation and try to call Izzy. It seems like she responds, but I instead hear a child's voice. I listen more closely,and it seems like Ben actually intercepted the call. He tells me to hang up or he will come to do some very nasty things with me. I just hang up and continue to do what I need to do. But I still make more mistakes than before, and I almost can't bear the torture done by the children. I just want to get away from what seems like an uncontrollable mess. When I get out of my chair, I already get stopped by several children, who put me back in my chair. I just can't get away, as the children really are much stronger than the adults. I think even if I try to escape, the children come back to me. When looking outside, I also see the building is placed on an island, with only one way in and out.

Then, I walk back with Billy and Ellen to the elevator. I end up at the same parking lot, and enter the same pod-car. I end up back in my cell. There, I meet Cindy again. She goes to me and takes me to a garage, just below the ground floor. There, I have to repaint all of the pod-cars, most of which do look pretty nasty. But for some of them, I don't even know why I have to do anything about them at all. I'm told some of the more nasty pod-cars are actually quite a bit older, and have developed some technical faults as well. I have to fix every single one of these. I don't know exactly what to do, until one of the children there gives me a detailed drawing of the technical installations.

Then, I'm taken back to my cell, where I'm given a glass of water.After that, I listen carefully to the radio, only to find out there's nothing on the radio at this time. I also have to make up my bed, and clean the entire room. Billy whips me as soon as I even fall on the ground, or make a very small mistake. I then talk with Ellen about my first days on the island.

Children's Controlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें