21-05-2030

When I wake up, I find what looks to be a glass of apple juice on the table. After I drink the apple juice, Billy comes in and takes me to a small room, which I'm forced to clean. The room looks empty, so I ask Billy why I have to clean this room. He tells me the room will be used as a storage room, as well as a punishment room for adults who don't listen to the children. I start feeling my nerves rattling. But then, he tells me I don't have to stay here now... But then he tells me that I might have to go here someday. I can't believe what he says, and try to run away. Billy then grabs me by my neck, and pulls me back inside, and I continue with the cleaning.

Billy takes me out of the room and returns me to my cell. I'm forced to lay down on my bed for two hours, after which he takes me back to school. I then have to finish the last page, but I tell Ben I missed three pages, and Ben whips me three times. He also tells me I have a test today. I don't know that from my first day of school. The test has over twenty pages, and is very hard. I try to do my best, but Ben is also never really happy with my tempo, at all. He always forces me to work harder. After I've done over half of the test, it's taken away by Ben. Ben also takes away all other tests from all other adults around me. Then, he puts them on a very large stack. While I'm still restrained to my chair, he has a quick look over all test, ignoring entire pages at times, and just stamps a grade on them. It almost seems very random which ones he picks, as I never see him with an answering model. He just stamps a C on one test, and then an A++on another. Afterwards, I'm given my test back, and I look through it. Some answers I clearly got right are marked wrong, and on the last page is my grade, which is an H-. I can't suppress the feeling about the test. Did i do something wrong, or does Ben want to hurt me by giving this grade? I just can't stop asking that question to myself. After the test, I'm taken to several other lessons, where I can't even sit upright, as I'm very tired from the test alone. Regularly does the teacher give me an electric shock from the inside. That really shocks me awake, but I fall asleep very soon after. I then have to make even more assignments in my book, along with a whole new one. I'm only given two hours to make the assignments. After that, I'm forced again to clean all classrooms and hallways, and I pass out regularly during the work.

Later that day, I'm taken back to my prison, and forced to repair a broken speaker set. Then, I'm forced to take a cold shower, which is even colder than the one I take in the cleaning room. Billy says to me this is because of my H- grade t the test. I feel like Ben wanted to hurt me just by giving this grade, as I also see other kids laughing at me, like I'm getting bullied. I literally can't stand still, as I'm really given the chills. Then, I'm taken back to my cell. But Billy comes with me and gives me a whip. Then, I'm given another three hours to make my homework. I can't work by this time, so Billy gives me several electric shocks to keep me up. He also gives me a glass of water. I try to reach Ellen for help, but Billy really doesn't like that and slaps me on the cheek. Three hours later, he comes back and sees I've done only five pages in three hours. He then tries to choke me, but I can at least somewhat self-defend. However, i still feel extreme pain in my neck. After that, he immediately takes me to a small, dark room, where I have to stay for two hours.

After that, he takes me back to my cell and talks to me about my grade, why I get this grade, and what I can do to improve my grade. I believe some of this is a pack of lies, and that the children are really just bullying me as an adult. I try to listen, but my mind is thinking about what happened. Billy tries to keep me on with very painful ways, but I still can't. Ellen also has to listen to this, as i hear she has an F. But to her, the expressions are a bit less extreme than to me, or so it seems. Then, I see Billy trying to spank Ellen. But it fails, as Ellen ducks away. Billy walks to Ellen to restrain and spank her. Then, I just can't see what happens there. I walk away, but Billy takes me back to my seat. Then, Izzy walks in, but Billy fends her off before I can even talk to her. I try to chase her, but Billy takes me back to my chair and gives me a kick in my stomach. Then, he forces me to drink what looks like normal water, but is actually something slightly poisonous. I feel an even worse stomach ache than I ever had, and almost have to vomit. But I can suppress these feelings. Hours later, when the pain is away, I try to get in my bed, but there is still a feeling that keeps me from doing so. I can't describe that feeling.