09-05-2030

Dear Diary,

I only slept one hour last night, and I'm still sleepy this morning. Once I get out of the bed, I get the same meal as I got 2 AND 3 days ago. I start to change my mind about these kids. I used to think that children are sweet and innocent, but now I realize how mean the kids can be to adults. As soon as I even take a step, Billy comes in and says angrily: "What happened yesterday!? I know, the kids on the farm have punished you because you didn't do what we told you to do! Hahaha!"

I'm taken to a bus. Once inside, I meet Alice! She comes to me and says: "Hello! Nice to meet you!" in a calm tone that sounds way off of what I'd expect from a little girl. She gives me what seems to be a glass of water. After I drink it, I become dazed, and after a few minutes of struggling, I fall unconscious.

I wake up in a hospital, with Alice next to me. I'm taken to an operation room, and forced to take out some tools, for the children to look inside of an adult. I look closer to the 'patient', and realize she's Izzy! I feel these kids must be trying to break my love with her.

Several hours later, Izzy wakes up. She says to me:"I love you so much! Just look at me!", and gives me a deep hug.Alice says: "I already have seen enough of you!", and gives me a corrective tap on the shoulder. I walk away, but I meet Cindy. She says: "Do you want to play a game with you?" I say yes, and Cindy takes me to a field just outside. We play a football match 1:1. Of course, as I could imagine, being given so little food and sleep, I lost against Cindy. She says to me: "Ha, try harder next time!"

Alice then forces me to go to a special room, with an X-ray device. I'm placed under it, and an image rolls out. Cindy has a look and says: "All right! Ready to go!" I suspect that Alice is just curious. She then puts me under for a surgery. I'm not told what will happen. When I wake up, I first think she didn't do much, other than looking inside my body. Later, I received a shock from something in my body. Cindy comes and tells me that she's put in a device that can track my movements and can shock me when a child asks for me to be shocked. She shows me a status panel on an iPad. I can see how much she knows about me, and I'm genuinely surprised, but also terrified. These kids know so much about me! I can literally no longer take a nap without being noticed! I can't go anywhere without the kids following me! I feel my privacy has been invaded.

Alice takes me to a bed to recover from the surgery. A catheter is inserted into a blood vein. Alice comes to connect a small medicine pump to the other end. I can feel something is injected, but nowhere can I see what it is. I can feel the pain from the surgery being relieved. However, it's quickly after that the catheter is removed.

Cindy comes in to help me get up. I'm taken back to work. This time I'm forced to help a child who's trying to make a medicine testing sample. I'm briefly instructed about what I have to do. I feel a bit nervous about this task, as it involves something I've never done. Besides, a CHILD FORCES me to do this!? That scares me away, but I know that if I don't do what the children tell me, I'll be given a nasty shock from inside my body! The sample is then tried on with a new medicine that the children are trying to create.I don't know what the substance is, or what it's supposed to do. The test takes very long. Eventually, I see that the test has succeeded,and the child says: "Thank you!" I'm given the test results. They seem pretty promising. But I still want to know who that child is. I ask her about her name, and she responds: "I'm Diana! Ellen is my mammy! But I don't need her." I have to giggle, but she doesn't laugh anything off. Instead, she cheerfully says: "Ha, you're in! Just listen to me, and everything will go all right!"

Meanwhile, Billy reveals himself to me. He's standing right behind me and calmly says: "Come with me or I will find you!", which really gets on my nerves. I feel like there's something deeper inside these children. Something that motivates them to rise up against adult society. Anyway, the children now return me to the bus. This time, I'm fully conscious. To teach her a lesson, I try to give Cindy a slap. She responds with a kick in my stomach. She screams: "YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF HARMING A CHILD! YOU WILL GET 10 TIMES MORE PAIN IF YOU EVEN TAUNT A CHILD!".

This is followed by her calling Billy, who then tells me: "You've learned your lesson! You've decided to work for us!", and gives me a pat on the back. Afterwards, he stares at me, without any movement. I feel this is to intimidate me. This behaviour of the children really starts to induce a fear of children. I eventually return to the prison, where I'm given a cup of cold soup as a reward. I talk to Ellen about my experiences at the hospital. She reacts in disgust and fear.

At the end of the day, I still can get a good night's asleep.