27-05-2030

Today, I wake up very early, only at 3 AM. Billy comes and gives me a small piece of bread and a glass of water. I'm then taken to what looks like a small restaurant. However, I quickly notice it has been turned into a small torture chamber, as many tables are connected to each other into a few longer ones. Billy forces me to lay down on one of the tables and then pulls on one of my arms with a long string connected to several pulleys. I feel my arm getting almost ripped out. Then, he also does this to my other arm, and even to my legs. I then have to lay down there for three hours, after which Billy forces me to go to a small office building. I have to clean all floors and then I sit in front of a desk, in order to get used to the idea. Billy tells me I will go back home soon. But I just feel like he's totally wrong.

While at my desk, I have to type out several messages given by the children, and I also have to do several pages of homework, and I even have to attend several virtual classes. I do know why, as a floor has way more adults in it than a normal classroom in my home-place. But still, there are three children, who check if the adults keep their attention to the classes. I do occasionally pass out, and one of these then gives me a good whip. One time though, one of the children instead takes me to the corner and spanks me.

After several virtual classes, I'm taken to a laboratory at the very top floor, and I have to test the 'fountain of youth' again, so the children could know weather it works after being stored for months. I don't know how it is stored, but I assume it is stored somewhere. I have to again put some amount of the substance on a piece of tissue, which works fine. Then I have to test the drug on some adults, and see how they slowly turn into children, who seem to have a random age. Some become seemingly as young as seven years old, but others become as old as 14, and there are also some that become stuck in between. When I ask these children some questions, they seem to have retained all knowledge and skills from their adulthood, but then they somehow lapse into a child-like state. But only for some time, after which they behave more like an adult for some time, and then suddenly seem to become a child. It seems like they are still sort-of adults in their head, but only... sometimes.

I then try to run away from these children, who then chase behind me. When I look back, I see one of them has a small Swiss army knife in his hand. I immediately come to a stand-still, as I look at the other children. They all want to get me, and one immediately tries to grab my neck, while another two grab hold of my arms, and pull me with them. I end up behind the desk I was sitting before. Once the children walk away, Billy comes and gives me a glass of water. I then have to attend even more virtual classes. During one of them, the 'new' children came back in and thanked me for turning them into a child, but they still seem a little bit off to me. They quickly go away, and I try to look where they are going to. I see they come to Billy, and have a conversation with him, and it all seems these children are like all the others.

After that, Billy comes and takes me back to his own room. There, I have to do several chores exactly as instructed by him. He often yells at me, and sometimes uses a small horn to encourage me, but that almost never works on me. He then starts lashing his rope on the floor, and eventually gives me several whips. I try to get up, and then he gives me a hand full of candy. I feel like I'm being controlled by him. But I do everything he says, and he often gives rewards to me for that. But I still know I don't get a room anywhere remotely close to what the children have. I just feel slightly disappointed, as I compare the room with my own cell in my head.

Billy takes me back to my cell, and I find a clean-room, where I take a shower. Then, I find two glasses of water on the table, and Ellen grabbing one of them. I also see behind a door, a small television. I try to turn it on, but I only see white noise on pretty much every single channel, except for one of them,where there is just a message from Alice, and then the channel goes back to white noise. I don't know why that is, but I think that is to prevent adults from having any fun at all. I also try to turn on the radio sitting next to the television, but many frequencies are empty,some broadcast an intermittent beep sound, and others broadcast messages from the children. Thee is also a sticker on one of the frequencies, on which is written: "C", so I try to tune to that frequency. On there, again, only a very soft voice of a child talking, followed by a beep. There's literally nothing else in the cell, other than two beds, a table and two chairs.