25-06-2030

When I wake up, I again try to get inside the cleaning room. When I come closer, I realize it is still locked out. However, this time, it is much easier to remove the wooden plate in front. When I do, Alice immediately comes to me and tells me the shower inside has to be replaced. She then takes me to the dining room, and gives me a single glass of water, and nothing else. I try to go to the kitchen, but Alice takes control over my legs as soon as I get up.

Eventually, she takes me to a large storage space, and forces me to rearrange a lot of boxes, with varying weights and sizes. Some of the heavier ones almost don't come off the floor, so I ask Izzy for help. She refuses, out of fear that Alice may torture any of us, or perhaps both of us. When I tell her Alice is actually very nice to us, she all of a sudden says yes, and Alice doesn't seem to care. Even when Izzy helps me get one of the heaviest boxes to the correct place, Alice just looks to check if we move the boxes to the right position. If we even make a single mistake, she all of a sudden gives us both severe beatings.

When everything looks to be in the right place, Alice walks together with us throughout the entire storage space, and if we did anything wrong, Alice forces us bot to correct the mistake. We literally can't ignore it, as my legs are still under Alice's control. Even when I try to move my legs myself, it always feels like my feet are under a large concrete block. Eventually, Alice blindfolds me and takes me out of the storage space, into a small truck. Eventually, the truck comes to a stop, but I don't know where I arrive. Alice comes to take me somewhere, and removes the blindfold. She takes me to a large waiting area, filled with adults.

After the waiting room is completely filled up, Alice takes me into a very small metal foundry, and force me to take several blocks of raw iron ore into one of the foundry's ovens The blocks are very large and heavy, and the ovens are always kept on, even when it looks like there is no metal inside at all. I also see a lot of ovens, none of which are marked. Only when I come closer, I realize for which type of ore the oven is intended. Sometimes, I can't even see any markings up close, in which case I assume it's safe to put the block of iron ore into the oven. Alice then comes to me to pour hot water over my legs. Eventually, my legs feel like they're about to burn away. I try to search for cold water, but Alice intentionally blocked access to a cold water tap with a black box over the tap itself. When I try to remove it,  Alice notices this and takes me to what feels like a very hot sauna, and forces me to stay there or a very long amount of time.

After that, she takes me to a small break room, and gives me only one glass of water. I try to ask for more, as I'm very thirsty, but Alice doesn't give me any more water, at all. Meanwhile, Ben comes in and tells me about something that will happen today. He tells me Izzy and I will come together, right inside this very break room. I can't believe it, but Ben keeps convincing me about the decision that will define my love with Izzy for good. Quickly afterwards, I hear another truck honking and breaking just outside.

Just a few moments later, Izzy comes into the break room. She takes me outside, and lets me tell her about my tasks at the metal foundry. She also tells me what she has to do after I leave the foundry, along with all the other adults. She then gives me a kiss on my mouth, and then gives me a deep hug. We walk back to the break room, holding hands together. We find a place to sit down, and talk about our love, and how it will move later. Alice comes to us, but instead of torturing any of us, she stands on one of the chairs and pats me on the back. She does the same to Izzy.

Then, all of a sudden, Alice takes me out of the break room, into the foundry. She forces me to do the same thing I was used to before the break. I still regularly ask Izzy for help,but when she comes in, Alice beats her up to unconsciousness. I wake her up half an hour later, and she thanks me with another deep hug. Then, Alice takes me back to the waiting room. While she takes control over my legs to do that, I hear Izzy crying in the background. She runs to me as fast as she can, to give me one final hug before I go.

Eventually, Alice puts me back in the same truck I arrived in, with a blindfold over my eyes. Once the truck stops, Alice removes the blindfold, to reveal where I arrive. It looks very much like a prison, but I almost can't call it a prison, but rather a second home. Once I enter my cell, I notice Ellen is gone. Alice tells me she went to the foundry. I also notice the cleaning room is fully opened up. I can't believe how quickly the repairs went. Once I take a shower, Alice goes away. I quickly go to bed, and fall asleep.