24-05-2030

When I wake up, Billy comes to me right away to give me a single pancake, along with a glass of water. Then, I try to find some syrup, but Billy tells me it isn't anywhere in the cell. I continue to look anyway, but Billy immediately throws his whip in my direction. It doesn't hit me, but I feel the wind coming from the quick movement just as well. Then, I'm taken to the school, to first get my essay grade, which is a B-. I feel like I could have done better with that time I got, even though it is just one day. I then again have to attend several classes for about twelve hours. I'm no longer given any time to finish my pages I had to do. The teachers also give me a lot of additional homework, especially Ben and Alice for some reason I never understand.

I'm also often taken out of school to do varying chores. The first time this happens, I have to install a new sink in Ann's house. The second time, I have to clean off the street just outside of the school. Then, I have to dust off some wooden lapses in several classrooms. I just have to do too many chores during school hours to tell here, and become very tired. For this reason, I regularly pass out in class, and Ben then whips me until I wake up and pay attention to the class. When I have to do some work, I really feel I can't do enough to keep Ben happy. So I just work less hard than usual, which causes Ben to whip, spank or slap me very often during the classes. I occasionally come across Izzy, but when I do, I try to ignore her,but she doesn't try to ignore me, typically giving me very deep hugs and kisses, and engaging in deep, long conversations.

Once the last class has finished, I'm taken back to my prison,where Billy put a glass of orange juice on the table. Afterwards, I'm taken to the factory that opened yesterday. This time, I'm again given the task of operating the same machine as yesterday. However, I can feel that there is at least some ventilation, as it's a bit less hot. But it's still some very hard work to do. Maybe even harder than yesterday, as the machine is now in full operation. In fact, today there are absolutely zero brakes in the day, I have to work every second I can. If I even take a step away from the machine, I get whipped by one of the children inside. Later, I'm taken into the warehouse, to inspect the packets, and make sure everything is inside of the packets. But I quickly become bored, and Ann is quick to give me a punch right below my heart if I make any mistakes during the checking process.

Afterwards, I'm taken back to the prison, where I then have to do a similar check to the packets that just arrived in the storage rooms. I again come across Izzy, who talks to me about her own day.Billy comes in and gives me a punch in the stomach, and then gives Izzy a kick in the stomach as well. Then, I have to take the packets and put them in the right location, with Billy and Cindy to my sides to check if everything goes in the right position. I make many mistakes, even though if I do, I often get tortured by the children I try to ignore them as much as possible, but that leads to them torturing me even more. That's because they think adults will listen to them if they feel the pain of the children. But for me, that's just not true. I quickly adapt myself and my mind to the violence the children use if I don't listen to them during my prison time. But I don't know when I will get released, if at all. I just try to listen to the children when I can.

Then, I'm put back in my cell, where I talk to Ellen about my day,and she talks about her day. Ellen is also tortured very often, and she also barely works enough for the children to notice. I'm then taken into a small kitchen, in which i have to clean all counter-tops, as well as the stove. Afterwards, the children inspect what I've done, and they found that many areas are still fat and dusty. So I'm whipped thirteen times, after which the children also give me an electric shock from inside my body. Then, they force me to do the cleaning job all over again. This happens several times, and eventually, I try to escape this boring task. Cindy immediately comes to me and spanks me very often, in the sight of many other children. After that, I still have to do the job of cleaning even more surfaces in the kitchen, and then have to do the dining room as well. Then,I'm returned to my cell, which I have to clean as well. Then, I go to the cleaning room to take a shower. I'm taken back to my cleaning job right away, and I have to clean several hallways, bathrooms, and other areas that are usually only accessible to children. I see how beautiful they are, and even begin to compare the areas to my cell and the hallways I typically go in, and really wish to become a child again, to be able to have fun, and do whatever I want. I'm then again put back in my cell, where I'm left to sleep.