14-5-2030

Dear Diary,

When I wake up, I'm still very tired. It's very hard to get up. I feel something is holding me where I am when I get up. I feel very heavy, almost impossible to get up. I pass out on the floor as soon as I get up. I try to get up again, and grab a small piece of what looks to be a pancake. However, Billy is right next to the table, and says: "Ha! That's mine! Leave it alone!" I try to eat the piece anyway. Billy then gives me a kick in the back. When I get up, I almost can't walk or even stand straight for a long period of time. Billy takes me to the same school bus as yesterday. I fall asleep, and when the bus abruptly stops, I wake up again. Billy takes me inside an old laboratory. I'm then strapped to a table, and left alone for 2 hours.

Then, the kids start a new research. I don't know what it is exactly. I think the kids just want to know what causes pain to adults. I'm completely restrained, unable to move. Even later during the research, the kids put some tape on my mouth, and one even goes as far as trying to make a small cut. I just can't get why these kids would do something like this, other than learning to cause maximum suffering to adults. But i get why they want to: because they HATE adults.

Only hours later am I released. I'm taken to a class, by an invisible child. I try to get out, but that child shows up. I look at his face, and he's Ben, from yesterday! This time, I'm just a bit excited, as this is a subject I've always been interested in, but never had the chance to do myself. However, the lesson quickly seems like it's just a way kids use to keep adults attracted to some really dull subject. To me, it feels like nothing is what it seems. The kids are even more cruel to the adults right now. When I even try to ask a question, Ben puts my hands down and puts nails in the palm. Au! That really hurts! Then, he says that I will get school detention if I do anything except what the children say to me!

Later that day, I'm taken to a different classroom, with Ann in front. I know Ann can be very aggressive to adults, and she acts out in this lesson. I'm terrified as soon as I even see her! I try to look away, but Ann even knows how to prevent that! She attaches a collar, covered in teeth pointing towards my neck. When I turn my head, they not only sting open my neck, but they also move in and out, up and down, maximizing the damage. In addition, she also put a similar row of teeth around my back, so I can't have my head fall down. I'm certain these kids want adults to look forward and listen to them, rather than getting distracted or drowsy. I try to keep my head upright, to prevent my neck from being cut open. After this lesson, the collars are carefully removed.

After several lessons, I'm taken to an abandoned canteen. I'm given a single piece of bread and a glass of water. I accidentally hit the glass, and it breaks. Ben comes right away and says: "O,that's not yours! Detention!", in a calm and serious manner I never expect from a kid of his apparent age. Then, he comes in and makes a little cut in my hand. He takes me to a dark room, and I am forced to stay there for 1 hour. After that, I'm taken to a classroom,where I'm forced to write: "I don't let anything fall from the table" on a piece of paper, 100 times, at sword-point. I can do the job, but only barely. Ben removes the sword from my neck. Then, I'm forced to clean the floor, tables, walls, whiteboards and other surfaces in all classrooms and hallways. There is always a child with me, who has a whip in his hands. When I don't complete a task exactly as he wants, he whips me 3 times. That happens very often, and I really fear that kid has something lethal, like a firearm or a sword. I try to do all my best, but the kid only wants to push more about my already crippling body, and I eventually get scars from the nearly infinite amount of whips these kids give to me. I expect more kisses from him, but he doesn't give me the kisses or even hugs.

After 3 hours of detention, I'm finally taken back to my prison cell! There, Billy comes to give me only a glass of water. He then gives me a final whip. I have some homework to do today. I try to do my best, but in the end, I can't even finish my old homework. I'm then given a single raw carrot. Yuck! I try to lay down, but I can't fall asleep, as I'm so severely wounded that laying down literally causes pain. It takes until 3AM to fall asleep. Then, Billy comes in and gives me a pat on the shoulder, which is also very painful. I try to give him a slap on the face, but he defends himself with another kick in my face.