26-06-2030

When I wake up today, I notice Ellen isn't there. I wonder where she is, until Alice tells me she is in solitary confinement since yesterday. I can't have a look at her room, and Alice doesn't tell me why she went in solitary confinement. She takes me to the dining room, and gives me a raw carrot. When I ask for more, she kicks me in my stomach. She then takes me to a hallway, and forces me to clean the floor with a small toothbrush, along with many other adults. I quickly become bored, but at least I see the point in this task.

Meanwhile, Alice tells me Ellen is about to pass away! She still doesn't tell me why, but I think she wants to kill Ellen for some reason. Alice takes me along with Ellen to a torture room, and restrains her to what looks to be a bed. Alice pulls on a lever just next to the bed, making long, sharp spikes come up from the bed, into Ellen. I try to keep her from falling on the spikes, but I can't even lift her up in the first place. Thus, I cry a lot, for a long time. Alice becomes very irritated, and then puts a piece of tape on my mouth.

Just later, Alice tells me Ellen passed away. She takes me out of the torture room, and back into the cell. She tells me I will be placed in solitary confinement. I think that means death, but Alice tells me this is only until a new cellmate can be found. I still try to keep Alice from taking me away, but she just takes the control over my legs. Alice takes me in a very small confinement cell, and ties my hands to a post in the middle. When I try to pull my hands off, Alice just goes away. I try to break the post, but I lack all the strength needed to do so.

Later, Alice comes to take me to a train station even closer to the prison. Once the train arrives, she puts me into one of the chattel cars. The train heads to an airport, where I'm forced to take several smaller boxes and put them inside a larger parcel box. When I have a look at the boxes, I notice a small sticker with a special number. I have to match the number of the smaller boxes with the larger ones. Alice sometimes comes to me and tortures me so brutally, I don't know why. She tells me there is a time limit, and when I don't have a box full in that time, this is my punishment.

After the last box is filled, Alice forces me to take them into some cargo air-planes. Again, every air-plane has a specific colour,and Alice gives me a small overview of the colours and box numbers. Some air-planes are coloured the same, and then it's very hard to determine where the boxes have to go. I know a single mistake will mean a child shows up to inflict torture on me, so I have a very good look at every box, to check if they all go to the right place.

Eventually, Ben comes to me and tells me about a large shed, which contains even more boxes. He then takes me in there, and forces me to take these boxes in the air-planes as well. Some of these aren't even marked, so I just have to guess which one goes where, until I realize the air-planes all have different destinations as well. I remove all unmarked boxes from the aircraft. Alice comes to me to tell me I don't have to worry about this at all. The unmarked boxes are unmarked with a reason: they can arrive at any destination. I do have to make sure every box goes to the right space. In addition, Alice also forces me to take new boxes into the new aircraft. At least all the boxes have to go into the new aircraft.

After all that, Alice forces me to take some boxes from that shed,and place them into some containers. I don't quite know which boxes have t go in which containers, but Alice gives me another table which contains the numbers of the boxes, as well as those of the containers. This really does help me out, but I still can't find the container numbers. There are just too many numbers on the containers, and I don't know which one I have to look at. But then, I notice a green sticker on some containers, with a number on it. I think that's where I have to look at.But the table doesn't say anything about the green stickers, and not all containers have this.

Alice then takes me back into the train, which goes back to the new train station. Alice takes me to the prison, and forces me to lift up the containers up from the train, using only a human-powered crane. Once I've done this task, I'm already very tired, and Alice takes me to my cell. Once there, she gives me a small glass of water, and nothing else. After that, I take a shower, and fall asleep in bed. Alice quickly takes me out, and into the solitary confinement cell. Once there, I still fall asleep, as I'm exhausted.