16-06-2030

When I wake up, Alice quickly takes me out of my chamber and into the dining room. Once there, I notice Alice doesn't give me anything for food, and try to go to the kitchen to find some. Alice immediately beats me up so much, I have to go back in my chamber. After some time, I try to get out, but I can't, as everything is again completely sealed. I lay down for so long, with nothing to do. That is, until Alice comes again to take me out. She pulls me right into the hover-car, which goes right to a large building site.

Once there, I'm forced to help the children with building the frame of what looks to become a new building. There are no plates or anything to walk on, other than the frame itself. I regularly make a very high fall, with typically even no protection at all. When I fall to the ground, Alice always helps me get up, and then forces me to continue beyond what I was initially told to do. As this happens several times, I quickly get overwhelmed by how much I need to do to construct the frame. Eventually, Alice climbs up, and sits right next to me. I think she just tells me to be more careful.

But then, she all of a sudden grabs my neck, and put her other hand just under one of my shoes. She forces me into a large case, which suddenly starts dropping down. I end up in a small basement. There, I'm then let out of the cage, to pick up several heavy bricks, bring them up and put them exactly where Alice tells me to. I also see several other adults forced into the same task, one of which I immediately recognise as Izzy. I try to stay away from her whenever I see her, as I had several punishments for interaction with her before.

Alice regularly takes me from one side to the other,sometimes even when I still have a brick in my hands. Whenever I try to go anywhere except where I'm intended to stay, she beats everything out of me. She sometimes even lets me fall to the ground, and then pulls me back up. She sometimes even goes as far as to strap me on a bed, and then stretch out my arms and legs, almost to the point that it feels like they are about to break, and then even hold me there for over half an hour. She then often even uses a bat to hit the arms and legs, and pulls them out even further.

Despite all this, one time I see Izzy, I try to approach her. Alice immediately follows chase, but I try to run away. Alice eventually catches me and takes me into a bed. She then tickles me for forty-five minutes. That first feels a little funny, but just seconds later that gets way more painful. I'm then forced to get several more bricks out and give them to the other adults. Alice never goes along with me, until some bricks falls out of my hands. Even when I then pick it up and it's not broken, she always runs to me and throws her whip to me.

Eventually, Alice comes to me and gives me one hour of nap time. She then wakes me up, and forces me to pull in the first boxes that come here. Some of these are so heavy, I have to ask Izzy if she can help me with pulling them in. She first says no, as she was also tortured so much just for being in love with me. But then, all of a sudden, she says yes. Alice comes to us and tells where all the boxes have to go. The building seems to become a large storage area. But when I see the plans, some of these become meeting points in case the children come back.

Then, Alice take me off the building site, into the hover-car. It arrives at a temporary storage hub. There, she forces me to take several boxes out and into the hover-car. She also gives me some empty boxes, and forces me to put a lot of loose objects inside, which are scattered all across the hub. I ask Alice why, and she tells me there isn't enough room for all of the boxes, and therefore some things have to be put around I small pockets. Alice also tells me where some of the things are, but I have to search for some of them without any help from anyone.

Alice then, all of a sudden, puts me inside the hover-car,which drives me back into the new building. She forces me to place the boxes into their positions. She never allows me to ask any other adults, and when I try to even approach one, she always pulls me right out and slaps me on my cheek, that is at the very, very least she does to me. I ca even remember her putting a long metal rod on my back, and pulling on one end. This almost feels like falling on my back, my bones are almost ripped apart.

After I put about one hundred boxes in place, Alice takes me right back into the spacecraft. Once there, I finally see Ellen. She comes to me and has a very deep conversation about all the cruelties the children do to the adults, and she seems very interested in what I say. She also tells me she's tortured in ways that seem even worse than mine. For example, she tells me she has often been force-fed salt mixed with water. She also has been hung upon a tree, with her legs also attached to the ground. I can already feel all the pin she has been going through, so I quickly go into bed.