30-06-2030

When I wake up, Alice stands right next to the beds. She drags me out of my bed, and into the dining room. Once there, she gives me only a single loaf of bread. Izzy comes in just a couple of minutes later. I then have a conversation with her, and Alice doesn't seem to care about that. In fact, she starts to smile! It seems like she knows we're both made for each other, and she just wants us to live together forever! She takes us into a large cage, just outside the dining room. The cage is placed in a large container, which doesn't have any windows at all. I also see several other cages being placed around me

The container all of a sudden starts moving, but I don't know where it will end up. When it eventually stops, the cage is taken out of the container, and I'm let out along with Izzy. When I have look at the train on which the container was placed, I notice pairs of them stacked on top of each other, placed on several wagons.  Many of these have also been opened up, and a lot of them are already empty. I look around to the other side, and see what looks like a water tower being built. Alice takes us both inside the water tower, and on some very long steps.

These steps end in a large open area at the top end,where the water reservoir seems to be located. When I look closer, I notice a large funnel at the top. I try to get inside, but Alice tells me this is only for rainwater to come in and get filtered. I think that's a very good idea, and compliment Alice for thinking about the world as a whole. She tells me this water tower hasn't been designed by her, but she still says thank you! Then, she forces me to get inside and clean the two filters. I don't even know how to get them out, but Alice seems happy to help me out a little bit.

Then, Alice takes me out and we both have a look at the reservoir itself. She forces me to place a small metal fence around it, to prevent it from falling in case of heavy rain and wind. I even have to welt the fence to specific places on both the floor and the reservoir itself. This also means a lot of climbing and ducking, and I quickly get a pain in my back. I almost can't get up without feeing something stuck in my back. I lie down and relax, but Alice grabs my arm and forces me up. I don't help myself off, and tell Alice I'm just relaxing. She passes the job to Izzy instead.

But then, I get up, and Alice gives the job back tome. I feel like I haven't had quite enough rest, and standing upright is still a little painful, but much less. I am still a little tired,but at least I never again fall asleep. I do occasionally hit the fence while the welder is on, giving me an electric shock. If that happens, the welder does turn off automatically. That means having to find it, turn it back on, and then to walk all the way back to where I was before. That still does exhaust me every now and then.

Eventually, once the fence is completely welded,Alice takes me all the way back to the base of the water tower. I see a very long tube going down from the reservoir to the base. Once I'm at the base, Alice forces me to take several small boxes in, and give them to her. Meanwhile, I see her placing the components, which are inside these boxes, in a wall-mount box just in front of me, right on the base. She then also forces me to help with the installation of these components. She tells me exactly what to do, and when I don't listen, she slaps me on my cheek.

Meanwhile, I see Izzy on the other side of the tube,taking several wires and running them over to this side. I don't exactly know why there are so many wires, until I have a look at their labels. Alice then all of a sudden walks away, but I can't see where she is for a while. When I try to, Alice comes back to me and yells at me for getting distracted. I quickly go back to work, only then to come across Alice again. I'm very happy she's back again, but when I ask her a question, she never answers in a way I could fully understand.

Alice then, all of a sudden, pulls me right out of the water tower, and into the cage I went in. I heavily resist, but I just don't have the energy to directly attack Alice. She then takes Izzy into the same cage, and puts it into a different container than the one I came in. The container arrived back in the prison, after one abrupt stop in the middle. During that stop, I'm not let out of the cage, let alone the container. I also can't see what's going on outside.

After that, I arrive back in the prison, and Alice takes us both out of the cage. She puts a ring around my finger, and that of Izzy. She then gives me a deep hug, and a peck on the cheek. Alice takes us both back to the cell, and gives us both a single glass of water. When Izzy goes to bed, I'm still not very tired, because I slept during the return trip, in my cage. Later, I give Izzy a peck on the cheek, and fall asleep.

[[AUTHOR'S ADDENDUM: This is the end of this diary. The following consists of small notes about the diary, and the setting.]]