27-06-2030

When I wake up today, Alice takes me out of the confinement cell, and into my cell. She resents me to Izzy, and tells me she's going to live with me as long as we can. I still think Alice will let us live for very long, though not forever. She takes us both to a dining room, and gives us a single carrot each. She also gives us a bit of time to have a conversation with each other, which is very nice from her! I never got any time to have a conversation with Ellen, at least Alice never gives us any time. She did always seem a little less strict about our love.

Once the time is over, Alice takes us both to a bus that takes us though a very long tunnel. On both sides, there are several branches, but the entire tunnel is very dark. So dark, in fact, I can't see anything inside the bus. No lights are turned on at all. I do have a torch in a pocket on my trousers. When I turn it on, I eventually notice a child slowly coming out of one of these branches. Shortly after that, the bus stop in the tunnel. I have a short look through the window, and notice the bus is on a moveable platform. All of a sudden it starts to take the bus into what looks like a large garage.

All adults are taken out,into a large waiting room. Once the doors behind us close, Alice takes the torch out of my hands with no difficulty, and takes me through the tunnel, into what looks to be a small playroom. Alice tells us the room has to be expanded, to accommodate more children. We're all forced to dig out a large part of the walls, and thus enlarge the playroom. Just like some time ago, all adults are paired up, and I'm paired up with Izzy. Alice decides this time to keep all adults together for the entire job.

Meanwhile, the children seem everywhere, even though there is only a very small backlight to have a look at what I do, and even where I am in the playroom. This leads to me making several mistakes, like ending up too far, or forgetting a little part. Alice thus gives me, along with lots of other adults, several beatings. Then, she forces the adults to correct any mistakes they made. This seems like Alice wants the adults to make mistakes. When I think about this, it does make the playroom look very playful, like something a child made by himself.

Eventually, Alice has a look at the new areas of the playroom, and takes all adults with her.I don't know why, as the lights are still very dim. The adults are forced to correct as many mistakes as they can. This takes even longer than the initial construction, as I have to look everywhere in very dim light. Sometimes, I don't even notice a mistake I made myself. Alice also doesn't help at all. If I try to ask for help, Alice does come to me, but instead of helping me out, she gives me several beatings.

After the playroom seems complete, Alice takes me out of it. Just before that, I ask her why the children sometimes have to go underground like this. Alice tells me it is for several reasons, but I can't write them all down. She then takes me on a long stairway, out of the tunnel, onto a large playground. She tells me the entire playground is due for renewal, and forces me to help the children with the removal of the old playground objects. This takes a lot of time, as some of them seem a bit rusty and heavy. Alice also forces me to take the old playground equipment into a large van just outside of the playground.

Once that's done, and the van rides away from the playground, Alice takes me back to the playground, and forces me to clean the grass, as well as the areas just around where the old equipment used to be. After that, a new van arrives with new equipment for the playground. Alice forces me to take all the new equipment where the old equipment was, but these places aren't marked at all. Alice does give me some help, but still leaves me in the blue about a lot of details, which I have to learn the hard way.

After everything seems to be in its place, Alice takes me back to the underground playroom, to have a look at how the finished playroom looks like. The lights are a bit brighter this time, and I see only very few of the mistakes that I made during the initial digging process. Alice then forces all the adults to place several larger boxes into the playroom, right from the stairs. Some boxes seem so heavy, I barely can't move down the stairs at all. After the last box is in, the adults are taken into the same waiting room we were put in when we entered the playroom.

Eventually, Alice takes us all back to the bus, which then seems to ride backwards. When it comes to a standstill, it tries to make a very narrow turn in the tunnel. Once it gets back to speed, it quickly leaves the tunnel and heads out for the prison. Once there, Alice removes the adults from the bus, and places me in my cell together with Izzy. After a deep conversation, Alice gives us both a glass of water, and a small heart-shaped piece of chocolate. After that, I quickly go to bed. Izzy follows, and we both fall asleep.