20-05-2030

Dear Diary,

When I wake up today, I only find a glass of water, and nothing else. Right next to me is Ellen, who asks me if I have something to do for her. I say no, out of a fear that Billy notices me working for an adult, and punishes me in very harsh and cruel ways. Billy quickly comes in and notices us standing too close to each other. I slowly walk away from Ellen, but Billy strongly and quickly grabs my hand and takes me to a container truck, just like the one I was put in some time ago. It does have a very, very small window, which is blinded in a way light can pass, but i can't see what is going on outside.

I end up in a large, dark, almost empty warehouse. As soon as I enter, I come across Izzy. I give her a hug, and a peck on the cheek. Then, Ben approaches me. He takes me to another truck, in which there are more than one hundred packets, which have to be sorted and placed in different racks within the warehouse. I sometimes put something in the wrong place, and then Ben would come and spank me. I'm never given any food or even water, and the work is physically very exhausting. When I start to get an arcing back, I try to look for the doctor, Alice, but she isn't even anywhere close to the warehouse. I then try to ask Ben where Alice is, but he also doesn't want to tell me where she is. I feel like there's nothing I can do at all, to get out of this situation.

But then, seemingly out of nowhere, Izzy comes in. I deeply and amorously hug her, and then she gives me a peck on the cheek. I stare at her for a long time, and realize she's also in love with me. I propose going steady to her. But Ben notices again and gives us both a punch in the stomach. Once that happens, we hide away in one of the small cleaning rooms, and talk to each other about our mutual love. I hear Izzy really wants to give a true kiss to me. She also tells me now is the true time to do this, as we're together, and she thinks there are no children around us. But that was a potentially fatal mistake: Ben comes in and takes us both out of the cleaning room. He separates us from each other and forces me to take several packets and put them on a stack of similar packets.

I never really do my best, even though I try to. Then, I try to find Izzy, but she seems to be somewhere completely different. But then, I see her approaching me from somewhere, and there are still no kids around me. I then share my first kiss with Izzy! Ben still sees us somehow, and appears out of nowhere. He gives us both a kick in the back. Then, we again go away and do our work. I meet Alice, who finally helps me with my arcing back. But then, she forces me to do the work again. I try to do my best, but I quickly become dehydrated, and Alice is happy to give me a glass of water.

Later that day, I pass out from exhaustion. When I wake up, Ben is right next to me, and brings me to a dark room, where I'm forced to stay for one hour. Then, he forces me to clean some empty warehouse shelves. Not just ten, but several dozens, in a very large warehouse,with no machinery. I again quickly feel like this isn't really for me. But then, I come across Izzy, who also has the same task. I think that means I have to do less work today, but she tells me that's for a different area of the warehouse, and she is going there.

Afterwards, I try to escape through an open gateway, but in front of me, it closes and Ben runs to me, only to shake me violently,something I don't expect from this young of a child. I run away from him, until I hear the sound of a gun engaging, and I stand still in front of Ben. He then cuffs my hands and takes me back into the shelf room of the warehouse. Then, he forces me to check if all packets are in the right place. I look through seemingly similar shelves and stacks, and report to the kids if anything seems wrong. But sometimes the kids see that the packet is in the right position, and whip or spank me. I become afraid of reporting an error in the placement to the children. But when Ben passes, he notices how few reports I give,and again spanks me several times. I try to prevent him from coming close, but he removes my hands from his body, and continues to spank for even longer. Eventually, I'm let free again, and forced to check another group of packets. This happens several times, until eventually, Ben takes me to a small room, cuffs my hands again, and bolts the cuffs again to a metal pole. I'm forced to stay there for twelve hours, along with several other adults. Then, we're taken to the container truck. We arrive back in the prison, and I return to my cell. Billy comes in and gives me a glass of water. After that, I take a cold shower in my cleaning room. Billy then takes me to the laundry room, and forces me to repair a broken washing machine.