08-05-2030

Dear Diary,

When I wake up, Ellen is still asleep. She wakes up one hour later. Afterwards, I find a small box. Inside is something that looks like something a little bit more yummy then I usually get: it's two pieces of bread with cheese on them. However, these kids must know I hate cheese. I throw it away, and Billy says: "You don't like that? Hahahahaha! That's the idea!" and just puts the pieces of bread in my mouth. I try to swallow them, but they're a little too large.

Afterwards, Billy blindfolds me and takes me to a room with only one table. He puts me on the chair. My blindfold is removed there. I  have to stay there for 1 hour. After that, I'm taken outside. I have to wait for a container truck to arrive. Along with many other adults, I'm forced inside of the container. I am again handcuffed and blindfolded. It's way too hot inside of the container. I can't look outside, like I could do in the cage I remembered.

I hear a distant, recognisable voice. It's Izzy! I try to walk in the direction of that voice, but there is no room to even turn around. I'm forced in my position for 3 hours straight.This is starting to get uncomfortable!

Once the truck stops, it also takes very long to get everyone out. I hear Izzy's voice again, this time, much closer. She seems to be saying: "Hello, welcome back!" I respond: "Nice to see you too!".

Later, Billy comes to remove my blindfold. I'm relieved to finally see everything! I give Izzy a peck on the cheek!She responds by saying, in a sweet tone: "That's so nice! You know,I love you as well!", and giving me a peck on the cheek. Billy comes and says: "Ha! I'll put you as far apart as I can!", and grabs my arm. That starts to get on my nerves, as I'm just falling in love with Izzy. I scream to Billy: "Don't grab my arms!", but Billy then gives me a slap on my forehead. I ask him: "Where am I going to?", and Billy didn't respond. I'm taken to a farm.

Working on a farm is perhaps even more exhausting than working on a construction site, especially since I can't use any machinery. I used to work on a farm, but then I had an electric tractor. That made life a lot easier then it is now. I quickly become bored and tired.

After giving some plants water, I decide to take a nap on the grass. Cindy walks across me, and takes me to an old and abandoned shed. I'm hooked up to a ground wire. I see the long electrodes around me, ready to give me some very strong lightning bolts. Ben quickly enters the shed, and presses a big red 'START' button. A voltage meter slowly starts rising up. I become very dazed and speechless, as I jump in all directions.

After the power gets cut, I still can't speak. Ben says: "This is your ultimate punishment for denial of work!". The wire is removed and I'm held by my shoulder, as I'm pretty much too dazed to stand straight. It takes 3 hours to recover. Afterwards, I'm taken back on the farmland, and Cindy says: "Ha! So you don't want to do that work!? I'll give you something different!"

She takes me to a stall, where I'm given the task of cleaning the floor. I say to myself: "What!? I've got to do something even harder!? My punishment isn't over?", and Cindy calmly responds: "No! Just do what you need to do, or else..." Walked through the stall, but I get disgusted by the amount of cows hit on the floor. Cindy whips my back, and I finally start cleaning.I  have to do the entire floor, and thus quickly become a little sleepy.

Once I'm done, I whisper to myself: "Holy crap that was hard!", and walk away. Cindy then gives me the task to remove all the grass between the tiles on a square. I'm a bit tired from my last jobs, so I barely do the job. Then, Billy comes to me and says:"Come on!" I responded: "I'm tired", but he then says angrily: "Ha! Then you can still do something!" I come across Izzy on the job as well! As soon as I give her a deep hug, Cindy comes to try to separate us, but it doesn't work, and she responds angrily: "Oh no! Just break up, I said so one thousand times! If you don't break up, guess what happens next...", and points to the exact same shed I was sent to for denial of work. I run away and fall in the hands of Billy. He says: "Just 3 minutes to the end!"

Then, I'm sent back in the truck with the other adults. Once I arrive at my prison, I said: "See you!" to Izzy.I'm taken to a dining room. The dining room looks very luxurious. I feel a bit disappointed, as all the children give me is a glass of water. Then, Billy says: "Just listen better next time!", and returns me to my cell. I'm still a bit dazed, and can't fall asleep.I say to Ellen: "What did you do today?", as I can see she's also not asleep. She responds: "I was sent over to a train station. I had to repair some railcars." I asked: "Have you been punished,like me?" She responds: "Yes, I have been given several minutes worth of lightning bolts." I say: "A, that's exactly what happened to me at the farmlands, when I took a nap after some really dull and boring tasks!"