01-06-2030

When I wake up, I'm given only a single glass of water. Billy tells me that, despite what the schedule says, there's no school today! The children want to call out all adults to play a game of hide-and-seek. I'm taken to a large forest, and I can only hide away, as the children try to find the adults. They always succeed, in which case I try to find a new hiding place. The children then follow me or they use that thing that always gives me an electric shock, but they always find me. Once they do, they always slap me right in my cheeks several times.

During the play I come across Izzy, and blow a kiss to her. She reacts to that by blowing a kiss to me. Once I'm in my hiding place, Cindy comes in to kick me in my knees, causing them to break. I scream for help, and Alice comes in to put my legs in bandage. I'm put in a wheelchair for an unknown time. The children then take me back to my cell, to take a good rest. Then, Billy goes out of the cell and appoints Alice as our new guard. I'm given a new schedule card, which shows that I still have a busy week, but at least I don't have to do physically hard work.

But today, I do have to the task of hanging up some curtains. The children give me a card of where the curtains have to be hung up. But there are still lots of children everywhere. When I hang up the wrong curtain at the wrong place, they at best spank me several times on my face and cheeks. They also sometimes poke small holes in my body, or they even give me an electric shock from inside. They even go as far as to cut a small slot in my chest, or the worst torture I ever got, which is to waterboard me with a solution of 20% alcohol to 80% water.

Once the curtains are hung up, the children give me anew plan, and this one shows where wall lamps have to be hung up.  I quickly discover why: the children renew the interior of the prison.The plan not only tells me where, but also how high, and some lamps have to go very high. Luckily, the wheelchair can also move up and down, but it feels slightly uncomfortable. However, the children also have complete control over my wheelchair, and that control goes as far as being able to force the seat together with an adult inside. They don't use that torture method, but instead force the chair up to the exact height as needed for the plan. I then hang up the light, and fortunately the 110V wires are at least not live at all. That is, until they're connected, and the light is hung up. I then get a very bright light in my eyes, and pull down the wheelchair.

Once all the lamps are in place, I'm taken back to my cell. I have a look outside, and I see that there are some problems with the fence. I think I have to go out again. There are some small cracks in the wall, and the electric fence is broken. Alice takes me right out to the fence, and forces me to do some small repairs, according to another plan. There, it seems like despite appearances, the electric fence is turned on. When I touch it, I still get a small electric shock. So I put on my gloves before trying to melt the two wires together. I also have to fill up every crack in the entire fence.

When I'm done, a child comes and checks if all cracks are filled up perfectly, and I have to follow him. When I miss a crack, I have to redo it. The substance used does also sometimes leak out of the crack, in which case I also have to clean up all the residue.Some of the cracks even leak out to the point of completely coming back. It's also getting very hot, and the clouds look very dark, like it's going to rain. I'm afraid all cracks will come back. The children tell me the wall will one day in this month be replaced completely by one with a metal frame, instead of this concrete one.

Then, I have to take a big box near the walls inside and open it up. At least my wheelchair has a large clamp, that I can control to pick up the box without getting out. In addition, it even has a mechanism to open up the box. Then, I have to go out and get another one, several times over. It seems like every box has the same size and opening system. The boxes all contain some kind of meat, fruit or vegetables. Of course, I know they are all for the children, and I get none of them at all.

Afterwards, I'm taken back into my cell. I talk to Ellen about what she thinks about our new guard, and Alice seems a bit more friendly than Billy, but she is sometimes still a bit mean and cruel. But I never experienced Alice using violence herself, but she does expect her calling someone else to torture any adults. Then, I go to the clean-room to take a shower. I try to talk Alice into opening the door, as I know she's a little bit more friendly. To my surprise, she slaps me right on my cheek. After that, I try to get out of my wheelchair and into my bed, but my knees still can't move at all. So I fall asleep in the wheelchair, but at least I can pull back the seat.