10-05-2030

Dear Diary,

I wake up after Ellen. I can hear what Ellen's doing: she's trying to clean our cell. I look at my bed and realize it's just a piece of wood bolted to the wall. I try to help Ellen by dusting off the beds. Billy looks at us, checking if everything goes right. He never says a single word. This really gives me the chills. It seems like he's watching all of us.

Later, he takes us both to a small, light room. He gives a single potato and a single carrot to us both. Then, he takes us to a car.The driver looks to be a bit on the small side, and looks like a teenager. I ask the driver for her name. She says: "I'm Ann. I'm14 years old." I think that is a reasonable age for a child to drive a car. However, I'm still a little bit surprised by how well Ann can drive, as I also hear that she has only very rarely driven a car before. I'm wondering how she gets that driving knowledge. I try to ask her, but she doesn't respond.

After a two-hour road trip, we end up at a field. On the field, I see wooden barracks. They seem to be connected to each other. I'm placed inside a barrack and find out that its rooms are like the cells I'm used to, but a lot larger. I also see that there's finally a real window, but it still doesn't open up. Billy comes in from behind a wall, and says: "Today, you will sleep here!", in a calm manner that still gives me the creeps.

I'm taken to a forest, where I first have to clean up the leaves.I end up meeting Ann again. When I eventually get a bit bored from the work, she says her catchphrase: "Hahaha! You adults are my worst enemies! I will find you! If you don't listen to me, I will kill you, no matter WHAT!", but she doesn't approach me. I still feel a bit intimidated and continue with all tasks the children give to me.

When I step on Ann's foot while removing some nettles, she screams and gives me a slap in the face. She says: "Ha! Just watch out!"She seems the most unchildlike of all children. When I ask her about why she's here, she tells me about parents who are very abusive,ignored her when she was kidnapped, and other such atrocities. She ends her speech by repeating her catchphrase. I become a bit scared when I see her trying to kidnap Ellen and taking her to a small darkroom. I'm then forced to cut off some tree branches hanging over a pathway. When I feel a splinter in my index finger, I try to scream for help. However, when Ann and Cindy come in, they don't help me.Rather, they take me to a room, in which I'm then locked up for 5hours for resistance.

After that, I hear a bell far away. I'm attracted to it. I see anew set of adults, which includes Izzy! I try to approach her and give her a hug. I feel that two feelings are opposing: the love for Izzy and the fear of an electric shock. I let the love get the better of myself, and we hold hands together. Izzy comes and warns me about what she said numerous times before: "Just break up! I don't want to have two parents!" I run away and come across Alice. She then runs in front of me and says her literal catchphrase: "Catch me if you can!" I try to catch her by her pigtail, but I can't come close enough. Once I'm exhausted, she says: "Ha! You can't catch me! But I can still catch you!", grabs my hand, and takes me to the bell. Ellen is returned soon after. However, I end up having to leave Izzy. I have a strong feeling of grief, after which Ellen tries to console me.

Once I arrive at the 'camp', I get placed in my barrack, and only given a glass of water. Billy comes and says: "Ha! Keep on working for the children or else...." I'm terrified by the calm manner he talks in. I ask him about why the children do this, and he responded by telling me about an ongoing war between kids and adults. He's talking about how, in many countries around the world, children force adults to release their control and do what the children say. He also begins to talk about the reason why: they had to work for the children, but then they wanted to turn the tables and have some free play as well! I feel respect to them, but his speech also starts to get on my nerves. Literally, I feel like these kids are insane. At least, they're very rebellious and aggressive to adults. Yet, I see how much children can be friends of each other. I again think of getting out, but I can't open the exit of my barrack, or any windows. I just give up and help the kids with painting the barrack, exactly as told by Billy. Afterwards, I'm returned inside, to then be picked up by Ann, and she then forces me to clean off the counter-tops in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, I accidentally hit the bowl in which the cleaning solution is, and Cindy immediately gives me a slap to the left leg. I then pick it up, and made some new solution. Cindy says to me: "Be careful!", and scratches my leg. AU! After the cleaning, I got sent back to my bed, and fall asleep.