12-05-2030

Dear Diary,

When I wake up, I have a look at my week schedule. This is one of the rare cases I do. The reason is that I'm just curious about what I need to do. I've put the schedule for today in the diary:

09:30 BREAKFAST

10:00 I95_20

13:00 E00_6H

17:00 n49_123

23:00 EE5_QFF

I don't know exactly what the codes mean. There isn't even a pattern in these codes. At 10:00, I'm called in by Billy. I'm sent to a tunnel under the prison. Inside the tunnel, there are several children, in a very dim light. This really feels creepy. Imagine being lost, with no point of reference, and no one who helps you. When I realize this, I can't stop moving forward at all. The tunnel also has pretty much no end in sight, at least there's no end for over 100,000steps. Then, I see the light at the end. I walk towards the light, and see a park. At both left and right sides of the park, there are high rises, one of which is still in construction.

I'm taken to that high rise, right at the very top. I have got to clean the windows on the high rise, with only a single cable to keep me from falling. This really feels scary, as I'm a bit afraid of high elevations, and the building is over 100 meters high. Still, I can do the work, and this time, I finally see no torture or any kind of punishment from these children! However, there is no way to try to reach to anyone on my side of the building. I try to reach to Izzy,but the cable simply limits me a bit in movement. At that time, it's also pulled back in. I end up back at the roof, where I'm then forced to secure a mounting bracket, which looks to be for some solar panels. When I end up losing a screw, Cindy says: "Ha! Just look for it yourself!", and after hours of searching, I finally find it! Cindy comes back, and tells: "Be careful next time!", and gives me a slap on my face. I try to give a slap back, but she defends herself, and reacts with a kick in my heart. I then immediately continue with the mounting process of the solar panels, straight through pain and fears.

Later that day, I'm taken off the roof, but I'm still a bit scared. The children take me to a container truck, where I'm forced to repair some parts of the engine. At that time, it isn't running,but I still have the fear that a child might start it on a whim, even without him or her standing close to the truck. It happens. I hear the engine roaring. I try to run away, but I'm again shackled to the floor. I can only move just enough to ensure I'm safe. Then, Billy comes in and says sorry to me, for accidentally starting the engine, and it's stopped immediately. However, I know the engine is still hot, and I try to wait for half an hour. However, I become inpatient, and I try to touch the engine after only 15 minutes. I don't feel any heat, so I continue repairing the engine.

Once I'm done, the kids take me to a clean-room. I have to help some children with a research project. I think these kids are figuring out how to create a reverse ageing potion. This finally gives some hope, that one day, I will become a child again! I realize, however, that the potion only works for adults 60 and up, so it doesn't work on me, or anyone I know. That disappoints me, so I lose my motivation. When Billy notices this, he gives me a good slap on the side. I don't feel any pain, so he gives me another one, until I continue to work, as I don't want to feel any pain there. The kids say I'll never get any younger than I am now. Not even a year. That scares me off, but I keep going further.

Then, a child takes em back through the tunnel, into the prison.I'm with Ellen, who seems very social. She talks to me about her day,and is even ready to give me a little cookie. Billy sees that, and gives her a slap on her leg with a toy shovel. Then, he comes to me and says: "Do you want to play hide-and-seek?" I'm forced to say yes. He takes me to a forest, where I try to find a place to hide. Of course, with that little device inside me, I do know he will find me. So I try to run to different hiding places, trying several ones, and I end up being found every time. I can never give up, until Billy finally catches me and takes me back in my cell. I'm physically a bit tired, and I also feel a bit scared. I try to tell a story to Ellen about my true love, Izzy, but Billy then holds his hand over my mouth. I can barely even breathe, let alone tell a story. I can't even try to fall asleep. I try to remove the hand, but of course that child is stronger than I can even hope to be.

It takes a long time for him to remove his hand, and he then tells me love doesn't matter. I feel a bit sad, as I develop true love for Izzy. He doesn't give me a pat on the back, but straight out slaps me on my shoulder. I can still fall asleep through all these real nightmares.