19-05-2030

Dear Diary,

I don't awake by myself this time. Billy wakes me up with a very loud noise. I jump right out of my bed, still a little tired from yesterday. Billy gives me a single raw carrot, and nothing else. He also tells me he doesn't want to give me any rewards at all for this year. I just can't get that part. Yesterday, or perhaps two days ago,I was told I will not get a reward for the next two months. He then also tells me that today is the day I will get made up to look pretty for the kids. I go to the cleaning room to take a shower. Then, Billy takes me to a ta too machine. My identification number is put on both of my arms. I try to get the tattooing needle far away from me, but Billy never seems to respond and instead just pushes it back into my skin.

Afterwards, he takes me to a barber shop, and all my hair is shaved away. I look at my bald face and tell Billy this isn't what I expect. He then throws a rotten tomato on my head. Yuck. I try to clean it off a little, but then Billy gives me a slap on the head, where the hair used to be. That causes a lot of pain to me. I just can't stand Billy any more. I try to push him backwards after I get up from the chair, but he responds by grabbing my arm and pulling it towards him. Then, he pinches on my finger and almost pulls it off. My head is then put in a bathtub filled with water, and Billy starts scrubbing. I feel my fears slowly but steadily flow away from me. But then, Billy takes me to a mirror. I see how ugly I am without my hair, but Billy tries to keep my mouth shut and turns me around, to see the back of my head. I put my hands there, but Billy pulls them away.

After that, Billy takes me to the train station. I'm put in the same train I was put in on the first day of work. I arrive at as mall, abandoned train station. When my blindfold is removed, I see Izzy. I try to approach her, but Billy prevents me from coming too close. I'm taken to a small chemical factory, forced to do some work with very dangerous substances. I have zero experience with chemistry, and many other adults here also don't. Thus, many chemical incidents occur where adults accidentally come into contact with the substances. Luckily, Alice is here as well, to help those who collapse or become injured in any way. She's very helpful, but if an adult doesn't want to work, she also has very harsh and brutal punishments. She sometimes even goes as far as force feeding adults a solution of salt and water, or other very dangerous substances. She doesn't leave her victims alone though, and she does help them. Still, I feel my nerves rattling a bit. I just can't do my best any more, as I'm so strained and tired.

Later this day, Cindy comes in and takes me to a small shed. She forces me to clean the shed. The floor, the walls, the ceiling, the shelves, everywhere. I'm not given a vacuum cleaner. Instead, I only use a cloth, some water and cleaning solutions. The work is physically very hard and exhausting, and very boring as well. I eventually collapse, and I only wake up hours later. Cindy then gives me a slap on the back. On the worksite, I again meet Izzy, who has also collapsed due to the hard and boring work she has to do. When she wakes up, Cindy also gives her a slap on the back. I try to help Izzy up out of love, but Cindy prevents me from even coming too close to her, as she walks around Izzy. I then try to walk away from the shed, but Cindy again stops me. It feels like nothing can stop these children. Then, I try to break a window open, but the windows are placed too high to even open normally. I see a bar attached to something, but that only opens the windows a very tiny bit. Then, I ask Izzy on what to do next, but Cindy again gives me a slap on the face.

Later, I'm taken back to the prison. I'm only given a glass of water. Billy talks to me about what happens tomorrow, and how the kids will take over adult society and take all adults as slaves. He also tells me he still needs my help, and can't let me go out. I talk with Ellen about why the kids may need adult slaves. Billy then proves us both right. I'm told my reward will be given within at least three months, if I still work as hard as I did today. I'm then given sometime to stay inside my cell, and use that time to take a cold shower. There is no way, at all, for an adult to take a warm shower. I think that is for the kids to take all energy from us to themselves, so adults can't see any of their energy, and the kids also need less adults to generate electricity.

I try to lay on my bed, which is always really just a long wooden lapse. Ellen sleeps right on top of me, in a 'bunk bed' situation. I don't fall asleep right away, as there's still a thought in the back of my mind, that I'm put in a conspiracy theory that becomes true. One at a time, the kids rise up against adult society.