24-06-2030

I seem to wake up way too early, as Alice comes in very early, while it even seems dark outside. She then takes me to the dining room, and gives me a small raw carrot, together with a cooked potato. That seems very confusing for my stomach. Alice tells me that is the intention. She then takes me to the place where a water fountain will be mounted. She forces me to help her with the placement. When I don't do what she tells me to do, or make a single mistake, she gives me a punch in my stomach. I then quickly fall to the ground, and Alice helps me get up.

This task doesn't last for very long. Alice then takes me to a large shed, which seems like it's not even close to being finished. The foundation has just been laid, and Alice forces me to take all parts of the metal frame to the building site, and to put them in the right places. She gives me a plan on how the shed has to look like, and I have to put the right part in the right place. If I don't, the next part won't fit. Alice also doesn't seem hesitant at all to torture me when this happens. This seems like one big, dangerous puzzle.

Alice then forces me to take out several large concrete mixers, and boxes filled with water, cement and sand. She also tells me I have to create enough concrete to build the shed's walls. This is very hard to do, as the concrete mixers have to be turned by hand. This seems very tiring, and I frequently pass out. When that happens, I do often quickly get up, and Alice finally doesn't seem to care! That is, until one time, she decides to finally throw her whip at me while I'm asleep.

After that, she takes me to a large platform she placed over the frame, and forces me to take several wooden panels and put them in the right places. She's always close to tell me I place the panels in the right place. At first, it seems like there is only one way to insert the panels, but later I realize I put some panels in the wrong way around. I then have to take these out, by hand, and also put them back in in the right way around. For every piece, Alice only gives me four times before giving me a very painful beating.

Once the wooden pieces are placed, she gives me a large hose and forces me to stick it into all the gaps between the wooden pieces I put in earlier, and to make sure the gaps are evenly filled with concrete. I sometimes make a small mistake, leaving one area uneven, in which case Alice gives me several beatings, and then forces me to redo the uneven area. In addition, it becomes harder to move the hose around when everything fills up. If that isn't enough, Alice also sometimes suddenly pulls on my arms, in an attempt to force me to another area.

Eventually, Alice takes me off the frame, and forces me to give several plates to her, which later form the roof of the shed. Alice also forces me to climb them up, onto the frame of the shed. Meanwhile, Alice installs several top bars, for the roof to sit on. They do help, but it still feels like Alice gives me and other adults way too many tasks. I quickly try to escape, and Alice captures me. I meet Izzy in the prison. I try to approach her slowly,and Alice does nothing. I give Izzy a kiss, Alice does nothing. Or so it seems. She later comes to me, and gives me a kick in my stomach.

After that, Izzy takes me to her cell, which is completely locked. The lock seems to require a nine-digit code to open. I try to guess the code, but the keypad locks out. However, just hours later, Izzy gives me a code breaker. I try it out on the lock, and it only takes one time to guess the correct code. Then, the door opens. We both enter, but Ben is inside. He takes me out, and gives me another punch in my head. When Alice comes in, she tells Ben we're just in love. Ben allows us to enter.

Later, I realize this doesn't work for us. We leave the cell together, and ask Alice if we could have a look in her room. She not only says no, but gives us both a kick in our stomachs. Izzy gives me a kiss, and then continues with a very deep hug. She hen has a very deep conversation. I become very interested, but almost forget what it's all about. I hen try to hold hands with her, and Alice again does nothing. Absolutely nothing, even when I re-enter the cell of Izzy. She just agrees about our love for each other.

Eventually though, she takes me back to my cell. Once there, she gives me only a small glass of water, and all of a sudden, I notice the cleaning room is locked out completely. I try to open it up, but Alice keeps it closed. I quickly notice something that could be used as a sort-of knife. When I grab it from my bed, Alice all of a sudden runs to me and says: "Lay that down or else!", and I don't respond. Alice grabs the knife and points it at my heart. I ask if I could lay it down, and she says yes. In the end, the knife also prevents me from going to bed, at all. That is, until Alice takes the knife, and I fall asleep in my bed.

Children's Controlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें