02-06-2030

When I wake up, I find Alice across the room, staring at me. She immediately takes me to a new area in the prison, one in which I never was before. It was never even visible from the outside. Inside is a completely new dining room. I get just a single loaf of bread, and two raw carrots. Izzy sits opposite to me. I talk to her, but all of a sudden, I feel the seat pushing my back inward, towards my legs. I haven't pressed a single button, and there are no children near me. I try to push the seat back, but I'm not strong enough to overcome the much stronger force of the seat. Eventually, the movement stops.

At that time, the wheelchair starts moving for no reason. I try to push every button I can, but it never stops. I don't know why the children do this, but eventually the seat pulls itself back to the normal position. The wheelchair stops minutes later inside a large, dark room. I hear the wheelchair bumping against the small metal ridges inside. This seems like the container truck from before. I suddenly hear several adults screaming around me, and I try to get out. My wheelchair is completely locked out, I can't get it to move. I then feel some movement in the truck, until it arrives somewhere, but I don't really know where. I can't look outside at all.

When everyone is taken back out, I'm also the last one to get out. I end up at a beach-house. There, I have to stand at the side, while the children are more active, playing games with each other. Even when I ask them if I could join, the children always say no. And I notice that is true for other adults as well. Some adults don't even dare to ask, as they know their guards are very cruel if they try to ask any questions to them. It seems like the children just want to have fun while forcing adults to see how great they are, and that they themselves are just worth nothing.

Meanwhile, all adults are also shackled or otherwise restrained, so they can't come too close to each other. The children don't care about the adults. Even though it's very hot outside, I never even see a single droplet of water falling in my mouth. The children don't even dare to come close to adults. But right next tome, Izzy is shackled on a small wooden seat. I have a conversation with her about what happens, and nothing seems to happen to me. The children just seem to busy playing. But then, out of nowhere, a child comes from behind and grabs Izzy by her knee. That child pulls her back, forcing her to fall behind.

Izzy gets up and tries to escape her restraints. I try to help her as much as I can, but the restraints re still just too strong to be released without a key. I don't give up, but I can't help Izzy out at all. So I just give up to prevent the children from torturing Izzy again. I then try to kiss her, and it really goes unnoticed. There is truly no child looking at me. I try to go a little further, and still nothing seems to happen. But then, I feel an electric shock from inside. I feel it for several seconds, as for some reason, the children still notice me having a bit of fun with Izzy.

Eventually, I'm taken out along with all other adults. They're all taken to a large room, in which I have to wait until a child lets the adults out. I find an opportunity to escape, as there's a large uncovered hole in the wall. Or so it seems, as I come closer, it really is a little bit too small to go through with a wheelchair, but as soon as Izzy knows about it, she passes through and out of the waiting room without any problem. But when I'm let out, I see Izzy in the crowd of adults, which means the children somehow found her.

Once everyone is in the crowd, the adults are taken into an even larger two-container truck, designed to stack up two or even three lower containers on top of each other. I'm put in one of them, on a shelf. Every container has five shelves for adults. I'm restrained to one, and once five to seven adults are put on it, it is slit into the container. Once the door closes, it is pitch black inside, and eventually I feel some motion, and hours later, it stops. I end up in a large restaurant. Inside are several other adults, but seemingly no children at all. I'm finally given only a single glass of water, but that's at least more than nothing.

But I know I have to do something for the children as soon as I entered that restaurant. The children force me to help them with making some decorations, according to exact plans given by them. There are always children looking if I didn't make a mistake, and they sometimes use workshop tools to torture me if I make a single mistake. But I still can do what the children tell me to do, until I come across Izzy again. I talk to her quickly. I then look around,and see several children around me. One of them puts a drill against my cheek and slowly starts drilling, and I can't run away. After everything is done, the children take me back to my prison, where I quickly fall asleep. I do notice a small scraping wound in my cheek, but nothing major.