03-06-2030

I quickly hear footsteps coming into my cell. I look out, and everything is pitch black. A little light turns on, and what's coming in is the exact nightmare I had... A child, willing to pull me right out of my bed, without even waking me up. She looks to be Alice, who doesn't typically have any mean intentions, but it still strikes a fear in my heart. I quickly wake up, and have a look around me. It seems like I'm in a large hospital, and I think I will be rechecked about my broken leg, and that the children just want to check if everything is all right.

That does happen, but then, Alice comes to put me under. When I wake up, it seems like both of my legs have been removed and replaced with prosthetics. The children literally seem able to take over control over my movement through them, even though that should seem impossible. After I get up, I try to walk around, but the children then direct me towards them, just by saying something I couldn't even understand. It seems like the children said that to a computer, and I quickly see the device. It looks very simple, yet very powerful. But I think most of the processing power is in the prosthetics.

Then, Alice takes me out off the operating room, into a waiting room. I have to wait until a large bus arrives. Inside the bus, there are absolutely no seats, the adults have to stand up all the time. The journey takes very long, but at least I can see what's going on outside. The bus mainly goes through a long, narrow, barely lit tunnel. The bus never seems to get out, and I feel helpless, as there are children everywhere inside the tunnel. I try to find a stop button as soon as I see branches in the tunnel, but I can't find one anywhere in the bus. So I try to force open the doors, but even that is impossible.

Eventually, the bus stops right in the middle of the tunnel. There, all children run to it, and open the door. I'm taken out, and into a branch of the tunnel. The adults have to walk several kilometres through the dark branch, with only a couple of children with flash-lights illuminating the front of the tunnel. I see a very small point of light at the end of the tunnel, and try to run for it. But the children then force my legs straight, again without even touching them. Then, I end up in a large forest, and I'm forced to chop hundreds of trees.

The children are always a little bit close, but also far away at the same time. Thus, I feel too chilled out to disobey them, and I have to try my best to keep the children happy, which never seems to work out. The children always take very slow steps towards me, and have a firearm with them. I try to run away, but the children start to run towards me as well. I hide behind one of the trees, and I hear a gunshot from somewhere. When I take some steps away from the tree, I notice the children pointing their gun to me.

I walk with the children, to a large power plant. I expect the children put me on an exercise bike, but a child tells me that comes later. First, I have to repair some generators, that are connected to the exercise bikes. I already see what's broken: the chain connecting to the exercise bikes. After all of them are repaired, I have to get on an exercise bike, to produce electricity. However, the children can control my leg prosthetics even when I pass out. That seems very handy for them, as they can in theory completely take out all my life energy. However, they don't, as they still find my life energy very important.

Eventually, a child comes to me to take me off the exercise bike. Then, he gives me an electric shock from inside, using that implant. After several minutes, I wake up again. The children take me to the other side of a large half-wall. Behind it are several more adults, who actually live here. It seems like I'm in a different prison than the one I live in myself. I have to put new exercise bikes in this empty space. Alice is very close, and she helps me out when I don't know what to do during the installation process. Nowhere I see, do I find Izzy, at all. She just isn't here.

Then, I'm taken out, to go right to the children's building, shaped like a pyramid. Once there, I have to remove some old, yet full boxes, and put new, empty ones in place. The children do have complete control over my legs, but I still have to lift all the boxes up myself. If I don't still have it in my hands when close to one group of children, they all come to me and deliver incredible pain. I never know what to expect, or even where I'm going to. In fact, I have to go between so many areas, I never keep track of them.

Afterwards, the children take me right out of the prison area, and put me back in the bus. It goes back through the tunnel, to my own prison. There, I meet Izzy again. I have a conversation about today, but Billy is also very close, and ties us both up to a nearby torture wall. Billy and Cindy whip me and Izzy respectively several times. Then, I'm taken to my cell. There, I talk to Ellen about how the children torture the adults, and she tries to cuddle me. Then, Billy gives me one glass of water. After drinking it, I lay right down on my bed.