"Well it's been only a little since you slapped him, maybe he needs some time, Wil." I tried to sympathize.

He swayed his head towards me, "But he lied to me?! He got my hopes up and then just crushed them into a little ball and threw it off a cliff!! He doesn't care."

"I was perfectly fine without Tommy. You know what- maybe he does need some time! He should just LEAVE. I don't want to talk to him." He ranted.

"I'd leave too." I looked at him with a saddened expression.

"He can go with Techno— NO. Did you ignore everything I just said?!" He shook his head.

"Nonono- let me talk—.. Look I get he lied to you but-"

"STOP TRYING TO EXCUSE HIS BULLSHIT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, letting all of his anger free. Oh shit-

He started sobbing right after he yelled, he covered his face with his hands and just cried. "I'm sorry.."

How did he just flip a switch that quickly— one second he'll be bursting with rage and the next he's just crying? "Hey hey.. It's alright— I get it." I rubbed his back.

He suddenly latched onto me and hugged me before getting up. "I'm gonna sleep.. Thanks for helping." I heard him mumble an 'i guess' after. God I shouldn't have tried to do that— I grabbed Wil's arm.

"Let me talk to you, I don't want you upset."

He looked confused, but then sat down. I watched as his brown silky hair covered his eye, the other looked terrified.

"You aren't in trouble. I just want you to know I care. I shouldn't have tried to make up excuses for Tommy, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. I just don't want to fight or yell at anyone anymore. It's tiring." He sighed.

"It's alright— I don't want any fighting or yelling either.. Trust me. You should get some rest actually, you look tired. We can talk tomorrow if you want." I projected onto him. I'm the tired one.

"Haha- alright. Goodnight, thank you." He giggled and walked out, heading to bed.

"Goodnight." I fell onto my bed face first, today was the longest day i've had in awhile. Way to much went down, I wish Wilbur would've talked to me before he did that. You know what, no. I signed both Tommy and Wilbur up for therapy, it's going to get better. Staying here has been better-?.. Who am I kidding. It's been awful.

I just don't want anyone to die. or be hurt. or .. i just want them happy. is that too much to ask?

Tommy POV

Why did I do that? I'm just as bad as him, just as bad as Phil. Maybe I wouldn't be like him if I was shown the right thing to do. Karl is the closest thing to perfect. Quackity was perfect. I want him back. It's always my fault, I blame it all on myself.

No

Ranboo's perfect. Just... He isn't like a father figure. Maybe I shouldn't even be complaining, afterall.. its their problems.

...

I'm sad.

I'm upset.

i'm

i

i cant even form words

wilbur he..

he isnt the same.

i'm not the same— nothings the same!!

i need to face it.

Wilbur and I's bond is broken. i can't even call us close anymore. nothing is ever going to go back to how it was.

how bittersweet is that.

we started off so close and now it feels as if we are miles apart.

i changed for the worse.

me and wilbur can never be that happy duo anymore.

its all because of me.

its all because..

I was jealous

- tom