(M/N) smiled, "No it wouldn't, just relax. You seem very tense, it won't feel good."

His soft voice made Meian relax, he dropped his shoulders and closed his eyes. Feeling the warmth radiate from (M/N)'s hands.

(M/N) slowly put pressure on his shoulders. His thumb rotating small circles on Meian's shoulders. His fingers pressing lightly curling inwards and outwards.

(M/N)'s thumb pressed at the back of Meian's shoulders, massaging the tissue under it. Giving delicate -but hard- movements. Feeling the tissue under his fingertips get more relaxed and softer.

Meian groaned, satisfaction spreading through his body. His eyes stayed shut, he leaned back, the back of his head resting on (M/N).

The standing male smirked.

His fingers moved upwards on his shoulders, coming closer to his neck. He stayed at the crook. Once again, adding more pressure.

He made his hands in a fist, rubbing his knuckles on Meian's tense shoulders. Meian's skin moving underneath (M/N)'s knuckles.

Another satisfied groan left Meian's lips, but it sounded more of a moan. (M/N) licked his lips, he moved closer to the male. His chest now on Meian's back.

"(M/N)?" Meian softly said, sighing as (M/N) continued to massage his shoulders.

"Sh," (M/N) began, "you seem to be enjoying this massage." There was a short pause between the two male's, "A little too much." (M/N) clicked his tongue.

Meian said nothing, he opened his eyes and went back to doing work. Distracting himself. The male laughed above him.

"If you wanted more, all you had to do was say." He discreetly said, one of his hands already traveling down Meian's side. He leaned over, noticing that Meian went back to a tense position, "Oh, we can't have any of that." His thumb pressing gently on Meian's shoulders, "Just relax, go with the flow."

(M/N) waited till Meian had slumped his shoulders a bit. He watched as Meain took a deep breath, well, shaky breath. (M/N)'s hand was the edge of Meian's shorts.

He traced the fabric, circulating his fingertips around the patterns stitched into Meian's shorts.

Slowly both of his hands slipped in, gripping his thighs. Squeezing them, feeling the skin to skin contact made both of them shiver. (M/N) took his hands out and began to pull down Meian's shorts.

He began to pull Meian out further from his desk, walking around. Enough space for him to squeeze through and get in front of Meian.

Meian looked at him, eyes clouded with excitement.

(M/N) pulled down his boxers, letting Meian's dick become exposed to air, his erection visible now that it was unclothed. Meian's face burned with embarrassment as he covered his face.

"I barely did anything..." (M/N) clicked his tongue, smirking as Meian quickly looked away.

(M/N) wrapped his long, slender, (S/C) fingers around Meian's dick, his other hand placing itself right on Meian's thigh. Gripping it for support.

His other hand began moving, going up and down at a slow pace. His thumb grazing every inch it could touch. Meian leaned back, throwing his head backwards, tightly shutting his eyes.

The hand on Meian's thigh lifted up, (M/N) looking at the male that was hiding his reaction. (M/N) bit his bottom lip, his hand moved under Meian's chin. Slightly cupping it. He saw Meian's eyes open, so (M/N) moved Meian's face, forcing him to look at the male.