Episode 101: Ultron VS Sigma

Start from the beginning

Wiz: Eager to push the boundaries of science, Hank constructed an artificial intelligence which could learn and evolve on its own, modeling it on his own brain patterns.

"Wow impressive, that's exactly what the people at Atlas science institute did" Penny said recalling the first time being created.

Boomstick: Just one problem. At the time, Hank was pretty f'ed up, and just a few years from going full-on Looney Tunes.

"Wow, so a crazy scientist made Ultron?" Ruby asked.

"Yep, it's always the crazy ones" Yang said.

Wiz: Maybe not the best time to base an A.I. off your mind, but still, Hank's project was a success. Ultron had been born.

(He grabs Black Panther and zaps him.)

Ultron: Your destruction is inevitable.

"He's not a very nice robot is he?" Penny asked.

"Nope." Rwby said.

(Camera cuts to Wiz and Boomstick)

Boomstick: Hang on, Wiz, I thought Tony and Not Hulk created Ultron.

"Wait really?" Yang asked?

"Yeah I looked online about Earth movies about these Avenger heros and apparently one movie involved Tony and Bruce Banner creating Ultron." Weiss replied.

"Wow, you'd think they rethink that idea." Yang said

"Agreed" Penny said.

Wiz: In the movies, sure, but it was Hank in the primary source material: the comics.

"It is always wise to use the primary sources." Penny said

Boomstick: Well, he really knocked it out of the park. Ultron's super smart brain evolved past Hank's ability to cope, basically skipping over the innocent kid phase and straight to "Screw you, Dad! You'll never understand!"

"Wow right to the rebellious phase huh." Blake said surprised by this.

"But what does that mean?" Ruby asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Ultron's programing is far beyond it's creator to the point where it can't control it's sanity." Weiss replied.

"She's right, since Ultron evolved passed the coping phase his sanity can't be contained." Penny added.

Wiz: I bet you'd know a lot about that, huh?

Boomstick throws down a beer can and flips Wiz off

Boomstick: Screw you, Wiz! You'll never understand!

"Wow, okay so I guess Ultron isn't the only one with issues." Yang said.

"Yep, I guess it's due to the fact that Boomstick alcohol consumption and father issues he's like this." Penny added.

"Yeah that's it." Weiss said.

Wiz: Because Ultron's consciousness was based off Hank's struggling bipolar one, he inherited his creator's issues, and magnified them into absurdity. With a new thirst for power, coupled with a severe inferiority complex, Ultron escaped the lab, bent on destroying his father, the Avengers, and basically all organic life.

"Just every other robot, uh no offense Penny." Yang said.

"None taken." Penny said.

Popup: Ultron has had may different bodies, but for this fight, we're compositing all common attributes into one and excluding version-specific capabilities.