116

Warning: this chapter contains highly detailed smut, if you don't like it, don't read it.

I moaned as Colby slowly made his way to the bed. I could already feel the intense feeling in my belly boiling up.

It had been so long since we have had sex that every move he was making felt like it was first time we were ever having sex.

Colby tossed me onto the bed then quickly stripped his shirt off. "Someone's eager." I teased as I sat up to pull my shirt off, too.

"Been too long." Colby said then ripped his belt off as I pulled my shorts down, tossing them across the room. I thought it was funny how fast we were moving, but we both wanted this so badly.

Once we were both in just our underwear, Colby leaned down and hovered over my body. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

I melted against him as he let his hands trail down my body and to my breasts. I moaned as I leaned my head back as he massaged my breasts. Colby leaned down and started kissing my neck, nipping at the skin with his teeth.

"Fuck." I mumbled as he grinned against my neck. "Shhh." He said then trailed his hands down to my heat. I whimpered as he slid his hand into my panties. "You're so wet." He said as I nodded.

"I want you so bad." I whispered causing him to pull away and grin at me. "Whatever you want baby girl." He said then started rubbing at my clit. "F-f-fuck." I moaned as I trembled from the pleasure.

"Haven't even gotten started yet." Colby said as he pulled my panties off and tossed it to the side. I felt the pressure boil up as he lowered himself down then licked through my folds. "Mmm, you taste good." Colby mumbled as I took a handful of sheets in each hand.

"Please fuck me." I begged as he flicked his tongue against my clit. "Patience, V." Colby said with a laugh as I put my hand on his head, lacing my fingers through his hair.

I moaned and arched my back as he inserted a finger inside of me. "You're so tight." Colby mumbled as I moaned. "More..please more." I begged as he chuckled. "Whatever you say." He said then inserted two more fingers causing me to scream out.

"Shh." Colby warned then smacked his hand onto my mouth. We looked at each other for just a second, so we could make sure that we didn't wake the girls. After a few seconds we decided that they were still asleep.

"Don't make me tell you again." Colby said as I nodded. "I won't, I promise." I said as he grinned. "Good girl." He said then lowered himself down again.

I held back another scream as he pumped his fingers into me a couple times, curling his fingers to hit my g spot.

"Fuck.." I whispered as he flicked his tongue against my clit, working at me as I unraveled slowly. "You taste so fucking good." Colby mumbled against me then sucked my clit into his mouth. "Ah!" I gasped as the heat rose in my belly.

"I-I'm cumming." I whispered as he thrusted his fingers into me harder. "Cum for me, baby." Colby said as I trembled and came all over his fingers.

"Good girl." He cooed as I collapsed against the bed. I watched as he pulled his fingers out and stood up. "You taste so good." He said then put his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them. "I want to taste you." I said then sat up.

I then slid off of the bed and got down on my knees. "I'm gonna make you feel good." I said then smiled up at him. "Only if you stay quiet though." I said and pulled his boxers down, letting his hard cock spring away from the elastic.

"Fuuuuck." Colby moaned as I spit on his cock before rubbing at him. "Shhhh." I said and grinned, looking up at him. I rubbed at him for a little while before I opened my mouth and put him in.

I bobbed my head a couple times looking up at him. I felt a chill run down my spine at the amount of need that was painted on his features.

I opened my jaw and deep throated him, causing him to moan from the pleasure. "Fuck, V." Colby said and brought his hand down to my head, grabbing a handful of my hair. I bobbed my head a few times before pulling away so I could catch my breath. 

"You're so fucking hot." Colby said as I giggled and glided my hand along his shaft again. "I missed this." I said then scrunched my nose before closing my lips around him. I worked at him for a little while before he started to tremble. 

"I'm close, baby." Colby said as he thrusted his hips slightly causing me to work harder. I swirled my tongue around his tip as I brought my hands to his shaft, rubbing it vigorously. "Fuck!" Colby hissed as he came in my mouth.

As soon as he was done I swallowed his cum and looked up at him. "You're so fucking good at that." He said and bent down to help me stand.  "I'm a bit rusty." I said as he pulled me into him. "You're great." He said then kissed me.

I moaned slightly as he traced his tongue along mine, fighting for dominance. I melted against him, letting him take control as his hands traveled to my ass. "Colby." I whispered and pulled away from him.

"Yes?" He asked with a grin. "Please fuck me." I begged as he chuckled and tossed me onto the bed. "Is that what you want?" He asked and tilted his head slightly. "Yes." I said as his eyes darkened slightly.

"Prove it." He said then brought his hand to my neck, squeezing it slightly. "I need you." I moaned as he hovered over me, still choking me. "I'm going to fuck your brains out." He growled then glided his hard member through my folds.

"Fuuuck." I whispered as my core throbbed. "Remember to stay quiet." Colby reminded then inserted himself inside of me. "Ah!" I gasped out as the pleasure filled my entire body. Colby gasped then trailed his hand up from my neck to my mouth so he could keep me quiet. 

"Mmmm!" I moaned into his hand as he thrusted into me multiple times, causing my muscles to accommodate to his size. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." Colby mumbled as he thrusted into me, keeping his hand over my mouth.

"Fuuuuuck." I moaned as he held my hip with his free hand so he could plow into me more. "Harder!" I begged as he pulled his hand away and replaced it with his his lips. He moaned into my mouth as I wrapped my arms around him.

We continued with this for a while before Colby leaned back and thrusted into me harder, putting both of his hands on my hips. I moaned and leaned my head back, basking in the pleasure that was filling my whole body.

"I'm close, baby girl." Colby grunted as he plowed into me. "Me too." I whimpered as my legs shook. "Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my cock." He demanded as I moaned and let my body float away with the pleasure.

I bit my lip as I held back the scream I was feeling building up as my body throbbed with pleasure. "God, you're so hot." Colby said as I gasped and moaned, riding out the rest of the orgasm. 

Colby thrusted into me a couple more times before he pulled out and came all over my stomach.  I watched as his face twitched with pleasure as he finished his orgasm. Once he was finished he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"I love you." He said as I smiled and reached up to cup his cheek. "I love you, too." I said then pulled him down so I could kiss him. He melted into me, and laid next to me, pulling me into him as we made out. 

We kissed for a couple minutes before getting up to get cleaned up. We ended up showering together, taking our time and basking in the love we were feeling for each other. 

When we were done with the shower we went to check on the girls to make sure they were still awake and okay. 

"Thank god." I mumbled as Colby wrapped his arms around me. "We weren't too loud." He said and rested his head on mine. "You weren't. I had some trouble." I said as he laughed. "Yeah, I mean when the dick is good." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go to bed." I said then took his hand and led the way back to our room. We ended up cuddling for a couple of hours before we drifted off to sleep. I couldn't help but feel a joy in my chest that hasn't been around for a while.

I just really missed having sex.