42

Warning: there will be heavily detailed smut in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Colby lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist causing me to gasp. He held my ass as he kissed my neck, turning me on even more. "Fuck." I gasped as he walked towards the bed. He pulled away then tossed me onto the bed then slowly unbuttoned his black and white striped shirt.

I grinned then stood up so I could kick my heals off and take my dress off, revealing my red body suit.

"Holy shit." Colby said as his eyes dilated. He growled then lunged forwards, wrapping his arms around me so he could toss me onto the bed again. "Arms up." He said then took my hands and raised them above my head.

"Don't move." He growled then got up and reached for something in the bedside table. I watched him with submissive eyes as he grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. I felt my heart start to race as he cuffed me to the bed then looked over at me with hungry eyes.

"Did you wear this just for me?" He asked as unzipped his pants, letting them drop to the ground. "Yes." I said as he hovered over me. "I like it...too bad it won't be on for long." He said then kissed me.

I moaned and kicked my legs out as he trailed his hands down my body. He ran his hands along my breasts, squeezing them gently as he ran his tongue along mine. I moaned into his mouth, clenching my legs together as the pleasure filled my body.

"I can't wait to taste you." Colby mumbled as he kissed my neck and then down my body. I pulled against the cuffs, wanting to relieve the pressure that was building between my legs. "Please, baby." I begged as he cupped my heat.

"Please what?" He asked, nonchalantly. "Please fuck me." I begged as he laughed. "I didn't understand that." He said then smacked my heat, causing me to whimper. "Please, daddy. Fuck me!" I begged.

"Hmmm...I don't know..." Colby said as he trailed his hand slowly down my thighs, avoiding my sensitive core. "Ah! Please." I begged as I wiggled from the pleasure of him barely touching me.

"I think we need to get this off of you first." Colby said as he ran his hands slowly up my thighs then to the middle of the body suit. "Yeah..this is in the way." He said then caught the fabric with his fingers and ripped it open with ease.

"Oh!" I gasped as he threw the shredded lace across the room then lowered his lips to my breast causing me to squirm. "Fuck, baby." I moaned as I squeezed my legs together. "Keep those open." Colby said then spread my legs again.

"No." I said, feeling defiant. "You'll regret that." He said then smacked my breast with one hand as he spread my legs even further. "Keep them open." He growled then lowered his lips to my breast again.

He swirled his tongue along my nipple for a minute before he moved to the other breast. "F-f-fuck. That feels so fucking good." I moaned as I refrained from pulling against the cuffs. I moaned as he kissed down my abdomen until he got to my heat.

I shivered against his hot breath as he licked through my folds. I moaned loudly as my body trembled from the pleasure. "You taste so good." Colby said as he teased my entrance with his fingers.

"P-please, daddy." I begged as he smirked. "It's not that easy, baby girl." He said then pulled his hand away. I whimpered and tried to reveal some of the pressure in my abdomen by arching my back.

"How badly do you want to cum?" He asked and slowly traced his fingers around my clit. "So bad!" I begged as my body trembled. "Then do it." He said as I gasped. "Wh-what?" I asked as he grinned then inserted two fingers into me without warning, causing me to scream.

"So cum." He said then thrusted his fingers into me so fast that I couldn't contain the massive orgasm that was rippling through my body. "OH FUCK! FUCK!!" I screamed as he flicked his tongue against my sensitive clit.

He thrusted his fingers into me, riding out my orgasm until I was panting and whimpering from the extreme amount of pleasure I was feeling.

Colby wasn't done though.

He took his fingers out of me but kept his tongue on my clit, eating me out and cleaning me up. I was still so sensitive down there that I was gasping at his every move. Once he was satisfied with himself he pulled away then stood up.

"Please let me play." I begged as I pulled against the cuffs. He smirked at me then undid the cuffs then laid on the bed. I grinned then crawled on top of him, straddling his hips. I ground into him for a minute, feeling his hard bulge through his boxers.

I kissed him passionately as he moaned and held my neck, choking me slightly. I giggled then pulled away and crawled to be in between his legs. "These need to come off." I said then pulled his boxers off and tossed them across the room.

I smiled at his rock hard cock, then spit on it, positioning myself between his legs. "Fuck..." Colby hissed as I ran my hands along his shaft. "You're so hard for me." I remarked as he moaned from the pleasure. "Only for you, baby girl." He said as I grinned then put my lips around his tip.

I swirled my tongue around him, basking in the moans he was making. "AH, Violet that feels so fucking good." He said then took a handful of my hair as I lowered my lips, putting him inside of me.

I choked on his cock a couple times before pulling away so I could catch my breath. As I did this I rubbed his cock quickly causing him to hyperventilate slightly. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum." He moaned as I stuck my tongue out, lowering it to his tip so he could cum in my mouth.

"Cum for me, baby." I said then rubbed faster, feeling him tremble under me. "Oh my gooood." He groaned as he came. I collected most of the cum on my tongue then looked him in the eye as I swallowed.

"Stay there." I said quietly then reached for a condom from the nightstand. Once I had it in my hand, I opened it then grabbed his cock again, rubbing his shaft again for a second before I rolled the condom on.

"Oh fuck, V." He said as I crawled on top of him and lined him up with my entrance before lowering myself. "Ah." I gasped as my eyes rolled back. I bounced a couple times, feeling the heat rise in my belly again.

"You're so hot." Colby said as I bounced, massaging my breasts as I leaned my head back, basking in the pleasure. "Mmmm." I moaned then leaned down so I could kiss him. We made out for a minute before Colby flipped us over so that he was on top.

I gasped from the sudden movement as he thrusted into me, keeping his lips on mine. I moaned from the amount of pleasure that was coursing through my veins. "I-Im gonna cum." I whispered as I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Cum for me, baby." He said and thrusted into me harder and faster as he brought his hand to my clit, causing my orgasm to rip through me at a rapid pace.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I threw my head back. "Oh fuck!" Colby grunted as he released as well. We rode each other out, basking in the pleasure we were both feeling.

Colby then collapsed on top of me, panting for air. I brought my hand to the back of his hair, raking my hands through his hair as we both came down from our highs.

"Wanna go in the hot tub?" I asked quietly as he got out of bed. "That sounds perfect." He said as I got out of bed. I walked over to the ripped body suit then picked it up. "You owe me a new one." I said and held it up as he laughed.

"I will gladly buy you anything that's as sexy as that." He said as I giggled and grabbed my bathing suit. "Just don't rip them every time." I said with a wink then put on my bathing suit.

Once we both were dressed we made our way to the hot tub. It felt good to be able to relax in the hot tub after having mind-blowing sex.

It was the perfect ending to the perfect day.