18

I woke up two hours later, throwing up into the bucket next to the bed. "Fuuuck." I groaned then tried to get out of bed.

I stumbled a few feet before my stomach churned and my head throbbed. As soon as I got into the bathroom I ran to the toilet so I could relieve the nausea that was settling in.

"I've got you." Colby said and pulled my hair back. "I feel so sick." I groaned as I laid my head on the cold toilet. "I know, just try and get through tonight. I'll get you some medicine in the morning." Colby said and scratched my back as I jolted, throwing up again.

I felt the room spinning as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "I'm never drinking again." I groaned as I rested my head on the toilet again. "I don't know about that." Colby said with a laugh then tied my hair back for me.

"You can go back to sleep." I said and closed my eyes against the spinning room. "No way." He said then left the room. I closed my eyes and wimpered as the nausea hit again.

I drank wayyyy too much.

Colby came back a couple minutes later with a pillow and blanket then sat down on the floor next to me. He leaned against the wall and put the pillow in his lap then carefully pulled me so my head would be in his lap.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he draped the blanket over my shivering body. "Because I love you." He said and brushed my hair from my sweaty forehead.

"You don't have to stay up." I mumbled. "I know, but you're not feeling good, so I'm gonna stay right here." He said with a laugh then turned me on my side so he could scratch my back gently.

We ended up staying up all night since I was throwing up every hour. I tried to get Colby to go to bed but he absolutely refused and just spent the night trying to comfort me.

"Okay, I have medicine, donuts, and coffee on the way." Colby said then tossed his phone to the side. "You didn't have to do that." I said and sat up. "I know, but you're gonna need some food in your stomach if it's ever going to settle." He said said as I leaned into him again.

We sat there for a while before I felt okay enough to move back to the bedroom. "I've never been this hungover in my life." I said and pulled the covers over my head. "You were pretty drunk." Colby said with a laugh. 

"I barely remember getting home." I said and pulled the covers back so I could look at Colby again. "So you don't remember me turning you down for sex?" He asked as I shook my head. "There is no way you did that." I said as he checked his phone. "It's the first and last time, I promise." He said then got out of bed. 

"I'll be right back." Colby said then left the room. I closed my eyes and groaned from the massive headache that was radiating through my skull. Part of me was mad at myself for getting so drunk last night but the other part of me was happy I let loose for my bachelorette party.

"I come with gifts!" Colby said with a laugh as he set a box of donuts on the bed in front of me. "Thank you, baby." I said as he pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen and a bottle of pedialyte from the pharmacy bag. "You're welcome. Take two of these before you dig in." He said then handed me the pills and drink.

I took the pills then opened the box of donuts. "How can I feel so sick, but want to eat all of these so bad." I said with a laugh and picked up the chocolate sprinkle donut. "Nobody can resist a donut." He said then handed me an iced coffee. 

"You're so sweet, by the way." I said as he grabbed a donut and his coffee. "I know you would do that same for me." He said as I nodded. "I guess you're right." I said then took a bite of my donut. 

We sat and enjoyed breakfast together before Colby went to go do some work. I stayed in bed so I could recover from last night. I felt my phone buzzing next to me causing me to open my eyes and grab it. 

"Hello?" I answered and covered my face with my hand. "Glad to see you're alive." Ki teased as I shook my head. "Barely. How are you feeling?" I asked as she laughed. "Hungover as hell." She said as I nodded. "Yeah, it was worth it though." I said with a smile. "You had fun?" She asked as I nodded. 

"Maybe a little too much fun. I was up all night, sick as hell." I said and grabbed my pedialyte. "Those are the best nights though." She said with a laugh. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna take a nap though." I said and scrubbed my face with my hand. "Sounds good, babes. I'm glad you had fun last night." She said as I smiled. "It's all thanks to you." I said and laid back in the bed. 

"You deserve the best. Don't forget that." She said as a smiled formed on my face. "I won't." I said and rubbed my chest. "Love you, V." She said. "Love you, too." I said then hung up. 

I pulled the covers over my head then fell asleep. 

"Ready to go?" Kat asked as I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a short tattered wedding dress, which made my heart stop. "Who am I marrying?" I asked and turned to her. "Oh, you know who!" She said with a smile as she opened the the door. "Kat..." I said quietly, feeling my stomach churn. "Come on!" She said then walked out of the room. 

I followed her into the hallway as it morphed to the run down house that Peter kept me in. I panicked then turn to leave before I would have to face Peter. When I did this I ran into someone causing me to scream. I tried to run away but was stopped by him holding both go my arms. He turned me in his arms causing me to scream again. 

"Don't be scared. You're my beautiful bride." Peter said with a disgusting smile causing me to scream. 

I sat up, screaming as I brought my hand to my chest. I closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself down. I heard Colby coming into the room but I kept my eyes closed.

"Nightmare?" He asked as he sat on the bed next to me. "Yeah." I said then opened my eyes. "I'm sorry, baby. I wish you could just sleep without the dreams." Colby said as I shook my head.

"I need to just smoke weed before bed or something." I said with a dry laugh. "That's actually not the worst idea ever." He said as I nodded. "Yeah I know, I'm a genius." I said with a laugh. "Yeah, a super sexy genius." He said then leaned in and kissed me. 

I smiled against his lips and brought my hand to his cheek. Colby moaned into my mouth as he pulled me into his lap. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you still drunk?" Colby mumbled as he lowered his head to my neck, kissing it. "No." I moaned as my head rolled back. 

"Perfect." He said then let his hands trail down my body. I moaned tightened my grip on him as he slowly brought his hands under my shirt. I knew it was probably a bad idea to do this because I was so hungover, but I didn't care.

I wanted him.