115

"Can we stop? I have to pee so bad!" Kat wimpered as she danced around the cabin of the RV. "Pee in the bathroom here!" Sam called out with a laugh from the passengers seat.

We were on hour 8 of driving so we were all getting a little antsy and tired. Nova and Luna were doing pretty good, which I was impressed by.

They were staying on their schedule and they weren't fussing too much. They didn't like when the road would get bumpy but other than that they were being perfect angels.

"Ew! I'm not doing that. When are we getting to the hotel?" She asked as I breathed a laugh, sitting down at the table so I could eat a snack.

"Thirty minutes." Colby said as Kat nodded. "I can do this." She said then sat down. "Your bladder is going to explode." I said with a laugh.

"That would be better than using this bathroom." Kat said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why don't you just borrow one of the baby's diapers?" Ki teased as Kat shrugged.

"I might." She said as I shook my head. "No way. Those girls go through them fast enough. No wasting." I said and pointed to her.

We spent the next thirty minutes distracting Kat before Colby pulled into the hotel parking lot.

We had to stop halfway to Colorado so we could recharge. There was a bed on the bus but it was just easier to stay at a hotel.

"How are you feeling?" Colby asked as he walked over to me. "I'm feeling okay. I'm just glad that the girls are sleeping." I said quietly and looked down at the girls.

They were so damn cute, sitting in their car seats, sucking on their pacifiers as they slept.

"They're so fucking cute." Colby said quietly as I smiled. "Yeah, we did good." I said then held my hand up for a high five. "Yeah we did." He said then smacked my hand.

We quickly unloaded the RV with a nights worth of stuff, and the girls.

"Need help?" Ki asked as I held both of the girls car seats while Colby went to get us checked in with Sam.

"Actually, yeah." I said with a sigh as she reached for Luna's car seat. "They're gonna wake up any minute...I hope we're in the room when it happens though." I said nervously.

Ki went to open her mouth but was interrupted by Nova screaming. "Amazing." I grumbled then set the car seat down so I could comfort her.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just stick with me for just a little while." I said quietly as I took her pacifier and put it back in her mouth. "I know you're hungry." I whispered and wiped the tears off of her cheeks.

"Ready?" Colby asked as I stood up and grabbed Nova's car seat. "Yeah, they need to eat ASAP." I said as he grabbed our bags then took Luna's car seat.

"On it." Colby said then jogged towards the elevator. I chuckled then walked with Nova. "Daddy's goofy huh?" I asked and looked down at her.

Nova looked up at me with a blank expression causing me to laugh. "I know you're hungry." I said quietly then got in the elevator.

By the time we got to our room, the girls were both awake and crying. I was grateful that Colby and I had our own room so I wouldn't feel guilty about the girls being loud.

"Okay, sweethearts. You need some titty." I said then turned to get Luna and Nova out of their car seats. "I need some titty, too." Colby said as I breathed a laugh.

"Maybe later." I said with a wink then sat down so I could feed the girls. "It's been forever since we've had sex." Colby said quietly. "Yeah, it has." I said with a sigh as the girls started eating.

"I miss you." He said as I laughed. "I'm right here." I said as he shook his head. "No. I miss you all sweaty and flustered underneath me." He said lowly as my eyes widened.

"I miss choking you as you wimper and beg for more." He said as I chuckled. "You better stop." I said as he shrugged. "I can't help it." He said as I looked down at the girls.

"Let's finish taking care of the babies, then we can revisit this conversation." I said and looked up at him. There was a hunger in his eyes that caused butterflies to course through my stomach.

"Okay." He said with a grin as I swallowed hard and looked down at the girls again.

I missed having sex with Colby, too. It had been months since we got to be intimate because I didn't feel up for it in the last few months of pregnancy and my vagina has been a shit show since the birth.

I was technically cleared to have sex and I have been for a couple weeks but Colby and I have been so busy with the girls that we haven't been able to do it.

"Come here, love bug." Colby said and took Luna from me so he could burp her. "I'm really proud of them for being so good." I said quietly as I brought Nova to my shoulder so I could burp her.

"They really are being good. I know I had a lot of faith in them but I also didn't at all." Colby said as I laughed. "At least you're honest." I said with a shrug as Nova burped.

"I'm gonna get their bath ready, then maybe we can have our own bath." I said with a grin then went towards the bathroom,

I heard him suck in a slight breath as I swayed my hips as I walked. I went into the bathroom then turned the faucet on to fill up the bath.

We didn't bring the baby baths so I would have to sit in the bath and hold them while we bathed them.

Once the water was a good enough temperature I undressed Nova and got in the water. Colby came in a few minutes later, singing to Luna causing her to giggle.

"You're so cute." I said with a smile as Nova looked up at him. A small smile formed on her face as he puffed his cheeks out at her. "So are you." He said with a smile.

"Mhmm." I said then held my arms out so Colby could lay Luna in my arms. We spent the next half hour or so giving the girls their bath.

We had to stop about halfway through because Luna was fussing so much and just wanted me to hold her for a little while.

I thought it was so cute how much she loved to be held. Nova liked to be held too but not nearly as much as Luna did. She was Colby and I's little snuggle bug.

"Can you set up the cribs?" I asked as Colby dried off Nova. "Yeah, it should only take a minute." He said as I nodded and dried Luna off.

Colby then handed Nova off to me so I could cradle them both while he set the cribs up.

I was so proud of us for being able to work like a team because I knew some people would struggle with that.

We just made a really good team.

Once Colby was done setting up the cribs we put the girls to bed. They were so exhausted from their baths that they fell asleep almost instantly, which was amazing.

"That was easier than I was expecting." I whispered as we walked out of the room. "Yeah, they did so well." Colby whispered then closed the door to the room they were in.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked as we walked to our bedroom. "You know what I want to do." Colby said lowly then grabbed me, pinning me against the wall slightly.

I gasped slightly as he brought his lips to my neck, tilting my chin up with his fingers. I moaned at the feeling, since it had been so long.

"We have to be quiet." I mumbled as he smirked against my neck. "Oh, I'll make you be quiet." He said lowly then lifted my legs, causing me to jump.

I giggled as his hands trailed to my ass so he could hold me up. I was feeling a little nervous about the idea of being intimate with Colby again.

I knew I loved him and wanted to sleep with him, but taking this step after giving birth only a couple months ago was harder than I was anticipating.

I trusted Colby though. I knew he would stop if I asked him to.

I didn't want him to stop though.