74

Ki's POV

"KI?! Oh god! Oh, baby. Please wake up!" Shawn yelled as my head throbbed. I knew I wasn't okay because my whole body was aching and I couldn't open my eyes.

What happened?

"Her clavicle is shattered." A woman's voice rang through my ears. Everyone's voices sounded so far away, as if I was under water and they were on the shore.

Was I fucking dead?

I drifted through the black void I was in, trying to find any answers that would help me find out what the hell was going on.

I remember Shawn and I getting on the motorcycle to go home. We were going down the road like normal, then something must of happened. It was fuzzy though, almost as if I was watching a tv with static.

I don't know how much time passed before I heard an annoying beeping noise. "She needs to be on 200mg of barbiturate." A man said as my head stung.

Why weren't they helping the pain? I needed them to help the pain.

"Ordering it now. We need to do a tracheotomy." A woman said as someone opened my mouth. I wanted desperately to wake up and tell them to help my head since it was killing me.

Before I knew it I was being sucked into the blackness again. This time though I didn't hear anything or see anything.

I was in an abyss of nothingness for a long time before I heard things again.

"I'm so sorry, baby..I'm so sorry. It should have been me. I should be the one in the hospital bed." Shawn sobbed out.

I looked around the abyss, hoping I would see him. I didn't see anything though so I just sat down, listening.

"Please live...I...I love you, Ki. I love you so much." Shawn said as my heart fluttered. I wanted to tell him I loved him too but there was something hard in my throat.

Heh...something hard in my throat.

I grinned at myself as the noises faded away again. It was so strange being where I was. It felt like I was on a different planet where I couldn't talk to anyone but I could listen to what they were saying.

I must have been fucking dead.

A while passed before I heard talking again. "Oh, Ki..." Violet said quietly. Why was Violet here? She was just out of town.

"What did you get yourself into?" She asked with a tearfilled voice. "It doesn't matter..you're gonna be okay." She said then sniffled.

I wanted to wake up and hug her so bad. I could tell she was really emotional and I hated seeing her sad.

Or I guess I should say hearing her sad.

"Ya know...I was gonna come home and tell you I'm pregnant..." She said as my eyes widened.

WHAT?!

"So you're bitch ass better wake up soon because he or she needs a bad ass god mother like you." She said as I stood up and jumped up and down.

This bitch waited until I was dying to tell me she was PREGNANT!? I wanted to wake up and slap her and hug her at the same time.

Violet stayed and talk to me for a little while before she left. I couldn't believe that she was really pregnant, though.