24

A couple weeks have passed which meant we were only a month away from the wedding. It was starting to become really real that Colby and I were actually getting married.

Today we were going to the old traphouse for our bridal party. We didn't really want to have one because we had all we needed but the friend group insisted on throwing us one.

"Babe! I'll be in the car!" Colby called out from downstairs as I smoothed my white dress over my thighs. "Okay!" I yelled then fluffed my hair out. I finished getting ready then grabbed my bag and made my way to the car.

"Damn, you look gorgeous." Colby said as I got in the passengers side. "Thank you, your don't look too bad yourself." I said with a smile as he pulled out of the driveway. "We are a pretty hot couple." He said and took my hand, pulling it into his lap.

"The hottest." I said with a laugh and looked out the window. We drove fifteen minutes to the trap house then got out of the car.

"Ready to get our bridal on?" Colby asked as I nodded. "I can't believe we're getting married so soon." I said with a smile as I looked over at him. "I can't wait." He said quietly with a grin. "I can't either." I said then got out of the car.

"There's gonna be food here right?" Colby asked as he walked towards me, taking my hand. "I have no idea, I would assume so though." I said as we walked to the front door. "If there's not, I'm ordering a pizza." He said as I laughed. "Get me some breadsticks." I said then knocked on the door.

"Hi guys!" Ki said as she opened the door. "Hey, Ki." I said as she moved out of the way so we could walk inside. "How are you guys feeling? All lovey dovey inside?" She asked as we walked to the living room where everyone was. "Oh, all the time." I said with a laugh and looked at Colby.

"I'm just kinda hungry." Colby said with a laugh. "That's good because we have a fuck ton of food." She said and pointed towards the table that was off to the side that had food on it. "Ugh, I love you." He said then hugged Ki. "Woah, are you feeling okay?" I teased and put my hand on his forehead.

"Shut up." He said with a laugh as Sam and Kat came over to us. "Hey guys!" Sam said as he hugged me. "Hey Sam! Thanks for putting all of this together." I said and gestured around the room.

There were decorations all around the room. To our left was a table with a bunch of presents on it, and next to it was a table full of food and a big cake.

"It's what the best man does." He said with a grin as I hugged Kat. "Well, you are the best...man." Colby said as I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Cracking dad jokes? Do you have something to tell us?" Kat asked and looked at my stomach. "No. I am not pregnant." I said with a laugh then turned to go get some food.

"Hey, bride!" Devyn said with a giggle as I grabbed a slice of pizza. "Hey, Dev. How are you doing?" I asked as she smiled. "I'm good. I've been planning the Halloween party, and I expect you to be there." She said then winked.

"You know Halloween is my shit. I'll for sure be there." I said as Ki came over. "Hey babes, I have cliche bridal party games set up if you want to play those, but we don't have to." She said as I laughed.

"I love cliche things." I said with a shrug. "Hell yeah." She said with a nod as we made our way over to the couch.

We sat and talked for a while, just drinking and eating our food. After that we started playing the bridal games.

We started with Colby and I sitting back to back. Each of us had one of my shoes and one of Colby's. Ki would ask us questions and we would hold up the shoe of the person who would rather do something.

"Alright, who is more likely to forget their own name when under the influence?" Ki asked causing us to both laugh. I held up Colby's shoe as everyone laughed. "My vote is on Colby, the dude forgets where he is." Sam said as I looked over to see him holding up my shoe.

"No way! You forgot we were literally getting married when you were drunk after the bachelor party." I said with a laugh. "Ah, shit..you got me there." He said and held up both shoes.

"That's more accurate." Ki said with a laugh then looked at her paper. "Who wears the pants in the relationship?" She asked as I held both shoes up.

"Awwww, they're so cute." Cassie pouted as I turned to look at Colby's answer. He was also holding up both shoes which made me smile.

I loved that Colby and I's relationship was the way that it was. We knew that we were equal and that we could talk to eachother about anything.

It was refreshing.

We ended up playing games for a couple more hours before we started opening gifts. Ki sent Colby and the guys to another room so they could open his gifts and I could open mine.

"Okay, this one is from me." Ki said and slid the bag to me. "Oh god." I said then pulled out a white lingerie set. "I knew there was a reason you sent Colby away." I said with a laugh as she shrugged.

"You can't ruin the suprise." She said then pointed to the bag. "There's more." She said as I laughed. I reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of white fuzzy cuffs and a ball gag.

"Jesus, Ki." I said as all the girls laughed. "What?! I'm a kinky bitch." She said as I put the things in the bag and stood up so I could hug her.

"Thank you." I said then sat back down. "My turn!" Kat said and handed me my gift. I smiled then started to unwrap the big box.

"You got me a new mixer?" I asked as my eyes watered. "You were talking about how yours was breaking so Sam and I got you a new one." She said as I stood up so I could hug her.

"You guys are too nice to me." I said and pouted my lip. "We love you." Tara said with a smile. "I love you guys, too." I said then sat down.

We opened all of the presents then sat around and talked. We got on the subject of getting the four things for my wedding.

"Okay, so something old...what were you thinking?" Devyn asked as I sighed and leaned back in my seat. "I have no idea. I was going to look through some of my boxes from Ohio to see if I could find anything in there." I said and twisted my rings.

"Didnt Petunia fuck up all of your shit?" Ki asked as I nodded. "Yeah, but I had a couple boxes that were under my bed that she didn't touch." I said as Kat wrote something down.

"Okay, something new should be easy. What were you thinking?" Kat asked as I shrugged. "Well...I need earrings I guess." I said and twisted the black stud that was in my ear right now.

"Perfect! We can shop for that later. Something borrowed?" Ki asked as I looked at Devyn. "You're letting me borrow your white heals right?" I asked as she nodded. "Yep. So that's checked off. What about something blue?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Colby's balls." Ki said causing all of us to laugh. "Stop it. Uhhhh...I think my flowers might have blue in them? I have no idea. I suck at this." I said with a laugh.

"You don't suck, it's just something you've never done before." Cassie said as I nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I think my flowers have blue in them though." I said as Kat wrote that down. "Okay if it's not then we will find something else." She said as I nodded.

"Great! I think that's the last thing we have to do! Other than the dress fitting in two weeks." Ki said as I smiled. "I can't believe this is finally happening." I said with a sigh.

"I know! It feels like just yesterday Colby was bringing you to live here." Kat said as I smiled fondly. "You were so excited." I said as she nodded. "Yeah. I'm never forget the look on your face when we brought you to the two story target." She said as Tara laughed.

"I remember that!" She said and bounced happily. "We've all grown so much since that and added a cool new friend to the mix." I said and nudged Ki with my shoulder.

"I'm so happy we are all friends." Ki said as I smiled widely. "Me too." I said quietly.

I remember feeling so low when I came to LA because I had lost Daisy as a friend. I didn't think anything would ever fill that void but I think it was safe to say these girls did just that.

They were ten times better than Daisy ever was.