26

"Colbyyyyyy! Wake up!" I sang as I danced into the room. "Ugh." Colby groaned as I walked over and kissed his cheek. "I made breakfast." I said as his eyes cracked open.

"What's the occasion?" He asked and brought his arm to his eyes. "It's Halloween! Plus it's like...2pm." I said as he breathed a laugh.

"That's pretty late." He said and sat up. "Yeah, we have to get ready for the party." I said and sat next to him.

"It shouldn't take that long." He said and swung his legs over the side of the bed. "I suck at makeup so I want to start earlier rather than later." I said then stood up so I could go back downstairs.

"Come get breakfast then we will start." I said then skipped out of the room. When I got downstairs I set the table for both of us so we could eat breakfast together.

I decided to make french toast in the shape of bats. I knew it was ridiculous to spend so much time doing that but I was bored and Halloween was my favorite holiday.

Colby came downstairs a couple minutes later and walked over to the table. "Oh my god you're adorable." He said as he sat down at the table next to me.

"I was bored!" I said with a laugh and took a bite of my french toast stick. "Yeah, sorry for sleeping for so long." He said as I shrugged. "No big deal, I clearly know how to keep myself entertained." I said with a laugh.

We sat and enjoyed our breakfast then cleaned up the kitchen. Once that was done we went upstairs so we could get ready for the party that was happening at the traphouse.

Colby and I were going as the big bad wolf and little red riding hood so I had to figure out how to do Colby's makeup.

"Uhhhh....okay. Just letting you know this might look like shit." I said with a laugh as I opened up the packaging for the face paint. "I seem to remember you being great at makeup." Colby said as I shrugged. "I don't remember that." I said then straddled his hips and sat on his lap.

"I don't know if you'll be able to finish this makeup." Colby said as I concentrated on painting his face. "Why?" I mumbled as he drummed my ass with his hands. "Just because." He said then squeezed my ass causing me to gasp.

"Cole! Calm down." I said with a laugh and reached over to grab another color of the paint. "I can't help it that the hottest girl in the world is sitting on my lap." He said causing me to laugh. "You're so annoying." I said then kissed the part of his cheek that I hadn't painted yet.

I spent the next hour and a half doing Colby's make up. It actually turned out really good which was a surprise.

"Vi, this looks so good." Colby said as he ruffled his hair to be messy. "Thank you, thank you." I said and bowed then started cleaning up. "Alright, my turn to do your makeup." He said as I laughed. "Nice try." I said then turned to go do my makeup.

I decided to do a subtle smokey eye and a red lip to match the outfit I was going to wear. After I was done with my makeup I curled my hair then went into the closet.

Colby was in there, buttoning his red flannel up. He was wearing ripped black jeans and his hair was ruffled in a messy style.

"Damn." I said and smirked as he looked over at me. "Like what you see?" He asked as I pulled my outfit down. "Mhmmm." I said then started to get dressed. My outfit consisted of a short red skirt and a cropped red hoodie.

I paired the outfit with thigh high black boots and a little wicker basket with white claws in it.

"Damn, V." Colby said as I walked out of the closet. "Like what you see?" I teased as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "Always." He said then kissed my cheek.