37

"Babe! I need your help! It's SUPER important!" I yelled as I stood in front of my mostly empty suitcase.

"What's wrong?" Colby asked as he jogged into the room. "Which bikini." I said and held a black and white one in my left hand and a yellow one in my right hand. "Neither." He said as I frowned.

"Neither?" I asked and looked at both bikinis again. "Yeah, I'd rather you be naked." He said as I rolled my eyes and put both in the suitcase.

"Are you packed?" I asked as I turned to put a couple sun dresses and few more bikinis in my bag. "Nope." He said as I sighed.

"You better get started or I'm going to Bora Bora by myself." I said with a grin then went into the closet. "It's gonna take me like...five seconds. Bathing suit, tank top, condoms." He said then smiled.

"Yep. That's it." He said as I rolled my eyes again. "I think you're forgetting a couple things." I said as I grabbed some more clothes that I wanted to wear. "Shit, you're right. Handcuffs. Duh." He said as I laughed.

"Get out." I said and pointed to the door. "You know you love it." He said then walked up to me and started peppering my face with kisses.

"Stoooop." I whined as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "I have to pack." I said with a laugh as I leaned against his chest, letting him kiss down my neck and to my shoulder.

"Don't pack too much." He said then turned me towards the bedroom and smacked my ass. "You're ridiculous." I said with a laugh as I walked back into the bedroom.

"Maybe if you weren't so hot all the time I wouldn't be so fucking horny." He said as he followed me back into the bedroom. "Whatever, don't you have work to do?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Yeah. Call me back in here if you want to show me any of those bikinis." He said as I pointed to the door. "Go!" I yelled as he laughed and left the room.

"Horny ass man." I mumbled as I worked on folding my clothes into my suitcase. I was so excited that we were leaving on our honeymoon tomorrow because I needed a break after the stress of planning the wedding.

I was mostly done with packing when I got a FaceTime call from Ki. I propped my phone up then answered it.

"What's up, BITCH." She yelled as I laughed. "Hey." I said then started organizing my bag. "How's married life?" She asked as I breathed a laugh.

"Well, Colby is horny 24/7 and we already had someone try to break our marriage up." I explained as she raised her brows.

"Excuse me?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah, I got a text from an unknown number of a picture from the Halloween party. It was of Colby get straddled by some blonde chick." I said and focused on my bag.

"Who the fuck is it? I'll kill them, no cap." She said as I laughed. "Unnecessary. I think Colby said he was going to handle it but clearly we aren't phased by it all that much." I said and gestured to my bag.

"Oh yeah! When are you going?" Ki asked as I smiled. "Tomorrow." I said and brought my hands to my cheeks. "I can't wait." I said and started thinking about all of the adventures we were going to go on.

"Just don't like..fall off a cliff and die." She said as I gasped. "Why would you say that?" I asked with a laugh. "I don't know! You're accident prone as fuck." She said as I nodded.

"True. I won't though, I'll be on my best behavior." I said and held my fingers up in scouts honor. "Good. Now show me what you've packed." She said and clapped her hands together.

I went through everything with her, getting real opinions that Colby wouldn't give me. I felt much better about my decisions by the end of the call which was good.

Once I was done packing I went into the office where Colby was working. "Hey, baby." Colby said as I sat on his lap. "Hi." I said then kissed his cheek before looking at the screen in front of him.

"What are you working on?" I asked as he wrapped one of his arms around me. "Just sending all of my footage to my editor so he can edit for me while we are gone." He said as he focused.

"Hmm. Well what do you want me to make for dinner?" I asked as he grinned. "Whatever you wanna make." He said as I sighed. "We don't have much since we are leaving tomorrow, so maybe we can get Chinese food or something." I said as he nodded.

"Sounds good to me." He said then kissed my shoulder. I sighed then leaned against him as he worked.

When he was done we went back into the bedroom so Colby could pack.

"I'm gonna order the food." I said and plopped onto the bed. "Okay. Which bathing suit?" He asked as held up two suits. "You're an ass." I said as he laughed.

"Why?!" He asked as I glared at him. "You're making fun of me." I said as he held his hands up in surrender. "No, I'm just trying to be at the same level of beauty as you." He said as I laughed.

"Well that's never going to happen." I said then scrunched my nose at him. "I do like those heart shorts though." I said and pointed to the suit in his left hand.

"You just like them because they're short." He said then folded both suits up and put them in the bag. "Maybe." I said then looked down at my phone so I could order the food.

We spent the next hour or so making sure that we had everything for our honeymoon. It was still so surreal that we were leaving tomorrow.

I was so excited to just get to spend time with Colby without any distractions. This trip was going to be so fun.

When our food got here we sat in the living room and watched movies while eating. "Our flight is early in the morning, right?" I asked and took a bite of my egg roll. "Yeah, we have to wake up at the asscrack of dawn." He said as I chuckled.

"I love starting our honeymoon with an asscrack." I said as he chuckled. "You're such a dork." He said as I nodded. "Absolutely." I said then leaned my head on his shoulder.

When we were done eating we cleaned up and went upstairs so we could get ready for bed. I wasn't even tired which was going to be an issue because we had to be up super early.

"I can't do this." I said as I turned in the bed, looking at him. "Can't do what?" He asked and turned to face me. "Sleep. I'm too excited." I said as he chuckled.

"Well...I know how to let out some of that energy." He said then kissed me. I smiled against his lips and let him roll us over so I was on top of him.

I made out with him for a while before I laughed and pulled away. "We have to save that energy for the honeymoon." I said then patted his chest and rolled back onto my side of the bed.

"I have an endless amount of that kind of energy." He said as I laughed and turned away from him. "Goodnight, Colby." I said as he breathed a laugh.

"You're a tease, V." He said then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. "Yeah, but that's what makes it fun." I said and snuggled into him.

"Goodnight, V." He said then kissed the back of my head. I giggled then closed my eyes, trying to let myself relax enough to sleep.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I fell asleep considering how wired I was.

I opened my eyes and looked around the bedroom Colby?" I asked as I looked around. "Colby?" I called again, confused as to where he was. I huffed out a breath then walked downstairs, hoping he was there.

I had an eerie feeling as I walked down the stairs. "Colby, babe?" I asked as I walked into the living room. When I did this I saw Colby on the couch making out with a blonde girl.

I gasped causing them to look up at me. When the blonde girl turned I gasped at the sight of Daisy.

I jolted awake, groaning in the process. "Fucking hell." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. I was so sick of having nightmares like this.

I thought they would go away with time but they only seemed to be getting worse. I was hoping that I would be able to just relax while I was on this trip with Colby.

There wasn't going to be anyone or anything to ruin the time we would have together.

At least I hoped so.