62

Warning: this chapter contains very detailed smut. If it makes you uncomfortable please skip, thanks!

When we got home we went into the kitchen so I could put my leftovers away. "Ready for dessert?" I asked as he nodded. "More than you know." He said then pulled me into him by my waist.

I grabbed his cheeks as he lifted me onto the counter and took a step closer so our bodies would be pressed against eachother.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist as our tongues danced in each others mouths. I could feel the heat rising in my belly as Colby let his hands trail up my shirt and to my laced bra. "Are you wearing lingerie?" He asked as I giggled.

"Of course I am. I knew you'd want birthday sex." I said as he growled then lifted me off of the counter and carried me up the stairs.

"No kitchen sex?" I asked with a giggle as he kissed my neck. "No. Toys. In. Kitchen." He said in between kisses. I giggled as he kicked the bedroom door open and walked to the bed.

"Wait." I said as he leaned to toss me onto the bed. "What?" He asked and stopped to look at me. "Let me treat you first." I said as he set me on my feet.

As soon as I was steady I started to undo his shirt, revealing is taught stomach and abs. I grinned then let my hands trail down his abdomen before unbuttoning his pants.

"Fuck." Colby his as I cupped his bulge. "I'm gonna make you feel really good." I said with a smile as I got down on my knees.

I pulled his pants off the rest of the way then looked up at him as I pulled his boxers down. I gasped as his hard cock sprung out of the elastic was pulled away.

"You're so hard for me." I said with a giggle as I grabbed his shaft, spitting on it. "Always, baby." He said as I grinned and started rubbing his hard shaft slowly.

"Fuck, V. That feels good." He groaned as I lowered myself down to put his balls in my mouth. I sucked on them gently as I rubbed his shaft a little faster.

I did this for a while before I pulled away and looked up at him. "Happy birthday, baby." I said then opened my mouth and put him on my tongue.

I let his cock slide to the back of my throat before closing my lips around it. I bobbed my head a couple times letting my lips and tongue pleasure him to the point of shaking.

"Fuck, V!" Colby hissed and took a handful of my hair, pulling it roughly. This only egged me on more, causing me to quicken my movements.

I put my hands on the back of his thighs, so I could keep steady as he fucked my mouth. "Oh fuck i-I'm gonna cum." He said as I stopped moving so he could cum in my mouth.

I rubbed his shaft as he came so his orgasm would last longer. "OH!" Colby gasped as he finished. I sucked him off for a little longer, using his cum as a lubricant.

After a few seconds I opened my mouth, showing him the cum was still there, then swallowed it. "You're so fucking hot." He said then helped me stand up.

I giggled as he pulled my sweater off then pushed me onto the bed. He hovered over me and kissed me as he undid the buttons of my jeans. I gasped as how quickly he pulled them off which made me laugh into my mouth.

"Did I scare you?" He asked as I nodded. "A little bit. What are you? A fucking superhero?" I asked with a laugh as he lowered himself down to be eye level with my heat.

"Yep." He said then hooked his pinkies through my panties and pulled them off. I gasped as he lowered himself down and licked through my sensitive folds.